IGNORED

Letting go of fundy ideas/upbringing

AnnoDomini

I want to have sex the most DURING my period, when supposedly I'm not ovulating. Unless I somehow manage to ovulate during my period...I suppose it's possible.

So do I. I don't know if you can ovulate during your period. Smarter FJ will have to answer.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I. I don't know if you can ovulate during your period. Smarter FJ will have to answer.

It must be possible, because you can get pregnant during...in spite of what some people think.

You can, especially if you have really short cycles, but it is not common. I get a little bump in my sex drive toward the middle/end of my period. There is "pelvic congestion" at that time, which can easily translate into arousal.

I'd also suggest taking a women's history class. You will see that women have been/done many things in history and the idea that women were always "keepers at home" in the past is a complete myth/lie.

You can, but you'd need a short cycle (or just a rather irregular one) to do that.

Women generally want sex more when they're ovulating, but there's all sorts of other factors affecting sex drive than just ovulation.

You can, especially if you have really short cycles, but it is not common. I get a little bump in my sex drive toward the middle/end of my period. There is "pelvic congestion" at that time, which can easily translate into arousal.

Oh, I know it's not common. But I remember my sex ed! LOL! That was one of their points--you CAN get pregnant during your period.

You can, but you'd need a short cycle (or just a rather irregular one) to do that.

Women generally want sex more when they're ovulating, but there's all sorts of other factors affecting sex drive than just ovulation.

Like the aforementioned "pelvic congestion," I suppose. Makes sense.

Archived