IGNORED

Perfect place for the Botkin's to work

clibbyjo

Actually, shaving might help Geoff, which he apparently doesn't realize. His beard makes him appear really unapproachable, especially combined with his signature glare.

Well, AS&/orE going to work in the big bad world is not gonna happen, so we all can rest easier. Geoff won't appear approachable any time soon. ;)

Oh -- unless, of course, it's decided that one of the baby Botkin boys can work OH. Yeeks....the possibilities.... :(

ETA: the first boss I worked for had a large nose and a weak chin. He was a pretty good guy, and even bore my dumb-as-dirt suggestion that he grow a beard with some humor. He raised one and it did improve his looks (thus my feelings of wisdom on this matter). :P But then, he was generally a good-natured guy and his only ambitions were to raise his kids and retire with his wife to North Carolina. No world-domination.

The Art of Shaving! Perfect.

Geoff Botkin rocks a look that is similar to Vladimir Lenin....and not in a good way at all. He definitely needs What Not to Wear or Queer Eye for the Straight Guy....something...anything....

You know he is trying to balance out the bald head with the "distinguished intellectual" look he thinks he is working. Lose the beard , throw on a base ball cap and smile, people will be less afraid.

You know he is trying to balance out the bald head with the "distinguished intellectual" look he thinks he is working. Lose the beard , throw on a base ball cap and smile, people will be less afraid.

Distinguished Intellectual comes off as Satan's Chief of Staff... just sayin'

I was looking at the mall stores for black friday sales and came upon this store. The first thing I thought of was AS and E should work here! http://www.theartofshaving.com/

:lol: I saw that and thought of my dad that had a set just like those and how mad he was when I lathered up'd the dog's butt with the brush and shaving cream. I have so much to learn from you to think of funny things that you do.

Archived