IGNORED

What my 21 year old brother wants to do for Jinger's 18th

FJismyheadship

He wont do it though. He was THIS CLOSE to asking a friend of ours to drive us out there... and then we watched the "Ask The Duggars" segment.

He asked me when her 18th birthday was, and I told him. When I did, he said we were going to go to Springdale, and he was going to knock on their door and ask Jim Bob to court Jinger. He wanted to put like a recorder in his pocket, so that when JB told him "Not no, but HELL NO" he would have audio proof, and then raffle off the recording, or put it on Ebay or something like that.

Then we watched the Ask The Duggars segment last night, and he was majorly turned off by the idea. He figured before he might have a chance to corrupt Jinger (and maybe Joy-Anna too, cause he wanted her to "chaperone" along with me) But seeing the way JB&M acted when faced with the mere idea of their children seeing someone of the opposite sex, he decided it was not worth it.

Its probably a good thing he doesnt go do it anyway... I don't think it would work out between the two of them, and I'd hate for one of the Duggar girls to get heartbroken over a failed courtship.

I read that as 'My 21 year old brother wants to DO Jinger for her 18th...

/guttermind

I dunno annalena, what if they got on fantastically once she was released somewhat? They could be a great match! I don't really follow the Duggars but seems like from what people say on here Jinger has a bit of fire in her belly. Who knows, indeed? :)

Then she stumbles from one depence (her parents) right to the next (her then-boyfriend) because she has no idea how to get herself through the world.

Nah. I dislike. :snooty:

I may be the only one, but I think your brother's idea is awful. He doesn't have any right to go up to people's houses and hassle them, whether or not they're fundie. That might embarrass and scare Jinger, thinking that some random guy came to the door asking to court her. And what would be the point of recording it? I don't think annoying people in their own home for personal amusement is a very mature thing to do.

I never said that I was for his idea. I told him if he did it, to keep me out of it. I also figured it was good he DOESNT do it because I would hate for one of those girls to get their heart broken.

Although I do wonder if the other girls would be jealous if someone came asking for Jinger ON her birthday... or maybe Jim Bob would slam the door so hard in his face and pretend like nothing ever happened so that NONE of the girls ever found out there was a possibility.

I got some laughs from your brother's suggestion. That would be a good way to expose puppetmaster JB.

Me too, your brother is very creative! :lol:

Considering they are a TV family, I really doubt it would be the first inquiry from a "random guy".

I read the title to this thread and could only hear Frank Zappa singing, "I'd cover that girl in chocolate syrup".

I swear you and I share part of a brain sometimes! Me too!

I read that as 'My 21 year old brother wants to DO Jinger for her 18th...

/guttermind

Any more room in that gutter? because that's what I originally read too.

Me too, your brother is very creative! :lol:

Considering they are a TV family, I really doubt it would be the first inquiry from a "random guy".

According to one of the earlier episodes, JB gets emails all the time asking for a daughters hand in marriage. And they are mostly "creeps" according to (I think it was) Jinger.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived