IGNORED

Is anyone here adept at transcription? RE: Hephzibah House

Brainsample

I started working on this sermon about how girls that get molested are "strange women" (the literal term used for harlot in the Book of Proverbs) by Ron Williams who founded Hephzibah, but I am a lousy typist and worse at transcription (I guess that I want to evaluate everything or something). It is long and really, really miserable. I don't think that I can take any more of it.

Essentially, even a 3 year old child who is raped is sexual and her soul bears the qualities and characteristics of a whore which enticed her molester and caused him to loose control. So any survivor of incest or molestation had the "soul of a strange woman" and enticed her abuser and is therefore the causative agent and bears equal if not more culpability in her own sexual abuse than does the predator. Such girls have little to any value, save to bear children if some good man will have them later. Sick, sick stuff.

I've already transcribed one of his stinking sermons. I am at my limit with this.

If someone wants a copy of what I have and could pick up where I left off, I (or all of us which would be a nice project) could work on critiquing it to help those who were brainwashed at that suburban gulag and believe what Williams taught.

You can download it from the internet archive here: http://www.archive.org/details/StrangeWomanDoctrine

It needs to be transcribed, I am definitely not good at transcription, and I don't think that I can take replaying and replaying of it to get it right.

If someone is available and wants to do a good deed, this has been sitting on my to do list unattended for far to long. I'm happy to share what I've already prepared thus far. I just cant bring myself to finish this.

My full list of to-dos tonight: make a banana smoothie, read a bit. I've never done transcription work but I can type the words I hear, at the very least, so if that would be at all helpful (someone else polishing it up and putting in the right conventional way of denoting things) I could work on a bit.

If that sounds good, tell me where to start.

Aaaaargh! That's so annoying. I am a transcriber and an audio typist by trade (not every job I've held required this but I fill in doing partial transcription now and then in my present job, and used to be a full time audio typist for a law firm). So I could totally have done this if it wasn't for the fact I don't have a computer and am typing off smartphone.

When I get a computer (soon soon!) I volunteer my services for the FJ Cause. ;)

Mind you I might puke on the keyboard listening to a sermon like that, Brainsample...

I can give it a shot, I can't promise I'll get far or that it'll be in the right format (never done transcription and it sounds like the kind of sermon that would turn my stomach despite years of studying some very horrendous people).

Maybe those of us willing to work on it could take a portion so no one person has to deal with the whole truck load of crap.

I've, er, gone ahead and started just typing what I hear up to about a third in. Uuuum. So there's that.

And not been sick yet?

Conveniently, no. So far he's just talked about Jacob and how God wanted him to marry Leah first. He hasn't got on to how that means rape is the victim's fault.

CanadianHippie, if you'd be at all interested to take off where I'm leaving atm, I'm up to about a third through (listening in my browser, sorry, don't know the exact time). He's talking about Rachel, her faults, and how she wasn't close to God.

Conveniently, no. So far he's just talked about Jacob and how God wanted him to marry Leah first. He hasn't got on to how that means rape is the victim's fault.

CanadianHippie, if you'd be at all interested to take off where I'm leaving atm, I'm up to about a third through (listening in my browser, sorry, don't know the exact time). He's talking about Rachel, her faults, and how she wasn't close to God.

All right. I'll start in the morning, it's about 3 am right now and I don't want nightmares.

Do you have a last line you can give me?

I have up to here:

On this occasion he should have known better, because on this occasion, he'd already been receiving social security checks for twelve years. He was seventy-seven years old. And when he finally did marry, he was eighty-four years old, and then he had twelve kids. And so, don't use the argument that he was an inexperienced, a wet behind the ears teenager, because that's not true. Here was this older man. He'd lived life for seventy-seven years when he started looking over the field here. Now, that's an interesting thing, isn't it? Here's a man at age seventy-seven that got in trouble because he didn't plan ahead. He didn't have counsel from his parents.

I couldn't go any further.

Got up to around 42 minutes, where he says

And Leah was insecure, because she won her husband in an unscrupulous way through duplicity and deceit. So she won him in a wrong way. She should have actually disobeyed Laban, and she saw his interest was in fleshly, carnal areas, and Rachel’s beauty, so she tried to compensate by doing anything she could to get his affection, and her method was having children, and she was fertile as a fertile, I mean she had lots of children. Boy, the children started coming along, boy, she had seven children just like that.
I am sorry to say that he has started getting barfy by this point.

First time in my life I've heard someone say "remember in your memory".

Anyone know why Canaanites are apparently so evil?

The Canaanites practiced a fertility religion complete with gods and goddesses . They also practiced fertility rituals involving sex. They were alleged to have practiced human sacrifice but recent research disputes that as fact.

Ok, I have it. The last 46 minutes. Tell me how I can get rid of this tripe. :)

My brain hurts from redundancies, wayward logic, and this guys apparent ability to know what long dead people were thinking at any given point during their life.

It's done! It's done!

I'm going to add in some subheadings to make it more readable, post it on the internet archive and on my blog. Search engines will pick it up and this garbage and their deceit will be known to all.

I would love to acknowledge FJ, but I can't post the name without IFB and others reigning down here. Canada is definitely getting a plug, however.

Archived