IGNORED

Doug's sheep are just lining up to get fleeced, aren't they?

Deleted12

In one of his recent blog posts he mentions that he has a Leica m9 camera.

http://www.visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/2011/11/9733

A casual glance at the internets tells me that this is a $7,000 camera!

Also, if I'm not mistaken those are late-model Swarovski SLC 10x42's he's got around his neck in this picture.

dphillips.png

binoculars-swarovski-slc-10x42-wb-near-mint_290529475985.jpg

Those are "only" $2,400, making them literally one of the most expensive binoculars in the world.

Being a patriarch must pay good money, eh Doug? :roll:

A guy with that may gadgets around his neck must surely be compensating for something teeesy tiny!

Being a patriarch must pay good money, eh Doug? :roll:

Didn't an "insider" say that Dougie and BeAll live off donations from their benefactors and aren't really financially stable? Or was that the Botkins?

Didn't an "insider" say that Dougie and BeAll live off donations from their benefactors and aren't really financially stable? Or was that the Botkins?

True - although I think that's the same insider who insisted that Doug is actually extremely well-informed, highly educated, and lightning-sharp...

True - although I think that's the same insider who insisted that Doug is actually extremely well-informed, highly educated, and lightning-sharp...

Ah yeah. State, or the fundie equivalent thereof.

Trust that one about as far as you can throw him. I strongly doubt he was telling us the truth about anything much. They don't have to.

Of course! But he only has one tunic, because Christ told him to give his other one away. Jesus never said anything about 7 grand worth of photographic equipment. It's not in the KJB, so he has every right to have it.

Freakin' commies here at FJ. *grumble grumble*

;)

And the husband of the in a shoe chick, who works for Dougie, can't provide decent housing for his VF sized family.

So typical of a group like that.

Oh yes, nothing but the best for Dougie and family the Lord and his Truly Biblical people!

One wonders when the VF sheeple will figure some of this out.

And the husband of the in a shoe chick, who works for Dougie, can't provide decent housing for his VF sized family.

So typical of a group like that.

For real. :(

Archived