IGNORED

Jessica & Le Chad's sister's BLOG!!! eeeeeee :D

fundyfunland

I did a search on FJ to make sure I wasn't posting something already here...apparently it's not. Anyhoo...

GUESS WHAT? For lovers & haters alike of Jessica & Le Chad, Jessica's sister has started her own blog, and Jessica comments on it regularly. I only just found it, so haven't gone through all the posts yet, but....enjoy :D

wwwthepuffefamily-lindsey.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

Edited because I'm tired & deleted part of the url. oops.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't follow these folks but this was a real WTF moment for me:

I tried to do a "fun activity" with Kade, so I made rice and put red dye in it and made green jello, I thought how fun, to put him in the bath and let him make a mess and play with it all...and I made it red and green so in was Christmasy...well yah, that just really didn't work out Kade screamed and hated it! hah Oh well I tried.

Maybe it is the wine and CHEESE, but it looks like it is already been hidden. Dang. I was hoping for a TheChad fix. I miss his amazing treatises on life and women.

Maybe it is the wine and CHEESE, but it looks like it is already been hidden. Dang. I was hoping for a TheChad fix. I miss his amazing treatises on life and women.

Me too.

I don't follow these folks but this was a real WTF moment for me:

I tried to do a "fun activity" with Kade, so I made rice and put red dye in it and made green jello, I thought how fun, to put him in the bath and let him make a mess and play with it all...and I made it red and green so in was Christmasy...well yah, that just really didn't work out Kade screamed and hated it! hah Oh well I tried.

Probably turned the tub a neon brown, like a toilet, so no wonder the poor kid was screaming...

Probably turned the tub a neon brown, like a toilet, so no wonder the poor kid was screaming...

There was a load of rice in that tub, uncooked, I can't imagine raw rice is any good for a bathtub drain. Like I said these are not folks I've followed but they have an interesting family with several sets of 'grandparents' I can't figure out how many marriages there are among the prior generation, I'd need a freekin' flow chart.

Anyone remember when Jessica flounced? And also, what her last baby was named? There was a post on here by her sister saying Jessica gave birth to Hannah. For some reason though, I don't think this is a new baby for her. Was Hannah the last she had before going on lock=down?

There was a load of rice in that tub, uncooked, I can't imagine raw rice is any good for a bathtub drain. Like I said these are not folks I've followed but they have an interesting family with several sets of 'grandparents' I can't figure out how many marriages there are among the prior generation, I'd need a freekin' flow chart.

Ok, who has the free time? We really need a pinned post with a giant freekin' fundie family tree flowchart, or maybe an FJ card game called Betrothal! , wherein there are cards with all fundies of breeding marriage age, and we match them up. The Old Maid Card, sadly, is Sarah Maxwell.

ETA: riffle righting!

I just figured out I better pay attention with my new powers. I almost edited experiencedd's post.

She didn't just start the blog. It was around for a while. We discussed it on the old FJ board. Chad's mother has a blog too. Jessica's sister seems normal and very nice.

It seems to be gone already. :?

The OP copied the url wrong. Jessica's sister's blog is still there. But she's really nice and nothing like Jessica. I hope she doesn't get spooked by the rise in traffic and closes her blog.

It seems to be gone already. :?

Sorry, I'd originally posted only half the link. I've edited with the functioning linkey - so check my first post again for the proper url. :oops:

She didn't just start the blog. It was around for a while. We discussed it on the old FJ board. Chad's mother has a blog too. Jessica's sister seems normal and very nice.

Yeah, I think she's been blogging since 2009, but I've never seen it. I posted for those of us going through Jessica & Chad withdrawal mainly, b/c Jessica does leave comments on the blog & there are pics of her fam there. So it's probably the only place to get any reliable news about when Jessica is expecting another blessing, or when LeChad finally decides to move his family into the middle of nowhere, for God's glory, of course.

I am sure Jessica's sister is just darling, however, even just comments that might contain a nugget of The Chad, well, it is like crack to a fundie freebaser like me.

for example: If Emily of Dna and Emily posted a single comment on a blog, any blog, I think I would spend an entire week squealing with joy. Especially if it was about her kids getting a dental checkup and a meal with 500 calories a piece. And if said meal had dark leafy greens, I might print it out and carry it in my purse. My name is Angri-la, and I have a problem....

Anyone remember when Jessica flounced? And also, what her last baby was named? There was a post on here by her sister saying Jessica gave birth to Hannah. For some reason though, I don't think this is a new baby for her. Was Hannah the last she had before going on lock=down?

Yeah, the last baby was Hannah. I only remember because she had red hair which Jessica adored and often pointed out in photos.

Yep, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she doesn't seem to be seething with anger and superiority à la her sister. Though I do worry about her laying her baby to sleep on his belly on a soft pillow. YIKES.

And she's pregnant again.

Yep, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she doesn't seem to be seething with anger and superiority à la her sister. Though I do worry about her laying her baby to sleep on his belly on a soft pillow. YIKES.

And she's pregnant again.

Jessica is pregnant again?

I thought this comment by Jessica on the Halloween entry was interesting, "Okay, the haloween pics are creeping me out but hey, to each his own LOL......"

Hm. I wonder how much this "to each his own" philosophy extends beyond her own family. But hey, at least she is willing to extend it to her own family, which is nice and more than I gave her credit for.

I thought this comment by Jessica on the Halloween entry was interesting, "Okay, the haloween pics are creeping me out but hey, to each his own LOL......"

Hm. I wonder how much this "to each his own" philosophy extends beyond her own family. But hey, at least she is willing to extend it to her own family, which is nice and more than I gave her credit for.

I give her credit to for extending to her own family and I think her family extends it to her to. Jessica didn't grow up fundie and her parents just had her and her sister. It seems that Jessica's family was more mainstream and it was Chad who grew up fundie with 8 or 9 siblings and he was homeschooled at times.

I'm getting ready to run to the grocery store, so I just thought I'd ask what we're stocking Lindsay's blog with. From what I've seen, she seems pretty normal and cool, so let's stock it with good things, like expensive chocolates, fancy cheeses, and a nice bottle of wine or two.

And Anonymous, we all know who you really are, Jessica Latisha. Like I said, Lindsay's blog looks like your average mommy blog, so why would FJ even be on most of her readers' radar? No chocolates or cheese or wine for you!

Here are the "stocking" comments:

Some freaks are stocking your blog. Just thought I would let you know

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5129

And:

They just found out I told on them. They are mad :) They are stocking it to try and get info about Jessica. Be careful what you comment on Jessica. These hags are at it again!

I guess I missed all the anger.

I stock silently through the woods with my bow, nimble despite my stalky frame.

ETA: As far as the blog is concerned: holy two-steps-out-of-the-trailer-park trash Batman!

Archived