IGNORED

What The Duggar Kids REALLY think about Baby #20

FJismyheadship

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 5#45207374

I was watching the thing about "What The Duggar Kids REALLY think about Baby #20" (by the way, that title is soooo misleading!)

Naturally they are all claiming its awesomeness... I thought it was interesting, Jessa and Jinger stood together, but Jessa did almost all the talking. But if you watch Jinger's face, you can see her lips tighten at some of the things Jessa is saying, particularly about how awesome baby 20 will be, and how grateful they all are for their mom, and some other stuff....

Jinger is gorgeous by the way. But I don't think she needs braces. And close up, she and Jessa are more distinguishable... Jessa has a longer face, and Jingers is rounder.

Another thing I noted in the video where they announced Baby 20 is that Joy's hair is sooo pretty... I guess she's not into the perming thing? Nor does she wear makeup. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with her age cause Jinger was perming her hair by age 14... I cant remember about makeup though.

All the kids answers are just rehearsed versions of what their parents have said in other interviews and in their books. Towing the party line FTW!!!

I think it's gross the way Jessa was talking about #20 being a 'blessing', as if it was her giving birth to it. It just sounded creepy and wrong and made my skin crawl.

The older girls looked tired--probably after having to care for all the little ones and get them presentable for the show.

I know it's already been done to death, but geez, Josie is just so behind in her development. Quick, someone adopt her and give her 1 on 1 attention!

Archived