IGNORED

Amazon reviews of Penn State coach's book called "Touched"

Brainsample

The thread on the Pearl book reviews reminded me of the reviews I read for Jerry Sandusky's book called, Touched, of all things.

A few have made references to the page numbers that are somewhat telling. He apparently makes a statement at one point that it's okay to drop the soap in the showers, but don't drop the pigskin on the field.

Though it is sad and tragic, it did bring a bit of levity to things for me.

http://www.amazon.com/Touched-Jerry-San ... ewpoints=1

And Wikipedia actually has a flowchart about who knew of and witnessed events. From my reading of things, an ADA DISAPPEARED off the planet in 2005 when pursuing the matter (if I read it correctly).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sand ... se_scandal

IIRC the ADA that disappeared in 2005 had decided not to press charges for assault on victim 6 around '98. I don't think there's any evidence that he was working on the case then, or that there was any foul play.

IIRC the ADA that disappeared in 2005 had decided not to press charges for assault on victim 6 around '98. I don't think there's any evidence that he was working on the case then, or that there was any foul play.

It's all so hard to process, I couldn't take it all in. I kept getting stuck on the fact that key individuals in the school knew all about this and witnessed violent acts and this man kept his job -- and he set up a charity to have ready access to boys and groomed them for abuse. And then my brain shut off.

Actually, foul play is suspected, but it had nothing to do with this case, but with another case involving city corruption. There was a lot of discussion about it this summer when a man looking just like him was found in Utah.

Actually, foul play is suspected, but it had nothing to do with this case, but with another case involving city corruption. There was a lot of discussion about it this summer when a man looking just like him was found in Utah.

Gotchya, there is a lot to take in :(

I saw the man who actually wrote the book on a newshow. He said that he did not want to call it Touched and thought that was an odd title but Sandusky insisted.

I saw the man who actually wrote the book on a newshow. He said that he did not want to call it Touched and thought that was an odd title but Sandusky insisted.

Can you just imagine what his victims thought and felt when the saw his book in the stores and it's called Touched??? What a fucking twisted fuck!

I'm looking through the "reviews" and I kind of got laughs. One reviewer doesn't realize that this book was published years and seems not to be in print.

Archived