IGNORED

Zsu's friend: Two perverts should not be allowed to adopt

Effie

You know, I agree with ZsuZsu's friend. Perverts should not be parents.

... if by perverts, you mean nasty, heartless lunatics who teach their children to hate others... and not much else.

Agreed. But I think we can all agree that's not what she meant, aside from the belief fundies seem to have that gay people are all sexual deviants of all the stripes you mentioned.

They think in absolutes, hence the use of all the "all"s. :D

I just read that entry, and I'm struck by this:

Child molesters no longer face the death penalty

At what point in history did child molesters face the death penalty? Gay people used to, but not adults who raped children. Or am I misremembering?

No, rapists faced the death penalty too, as recently as the Caryl Chessman case in 1948 (his robbery/rapes could be defined as kidnapping too). And IIRC, Tom Robinson in To Kill a Mockingbird faced the death penalty (in addition to the threat of lynching.)

Heck, go back in time far enough and thieves were hung.

What I find funny is the person who posted in the comments "Jessi" is awaiting embryo adoption... Which is done though IVF. Seriously the lack of true understanding to see what they are saying is shown here! This lady is commenting on a post about the evils of surrogacy AND IVF! SOTDRT fail?

I wonder if Jessi reads here? Or maybe she got a similar comment on her blog. She defended herself on Sarah's blog. I think she is contradictory making sense:

I believe embryos are lives and they should be treated as such. Embryo donation/adoption is giving life to some of the embryo's that are here from careless people. Without embryo adoption these lives would be frozen for ever and/or destroyed. By adopting embryos I am saving some of these precious lives, and will raise them in a Christian home, and they will hopefully serve the lord with their life. So I do think embryo adoption/donation is a very good thing. I do not approve of IVF, but people have already made the mistake and now these babies need parents. Yes the world would be a better place without IVF and I would have to do a different type of adoption, but the fact is IVF does exist and and these embryos do need parents because theirs don't want them, or can't carry them.
Right...

And remember, it's heterosexuality that causes most abortions. :think: ...outlaw heterosexuality?

Still they compare homosexuality to mass murder... :roll: If they believe abortion is murder then yes, they should have a problem with heterosexuality... or wait, fornication - that's the problem! :doh:

Archived