IGNORED

Zsu's friend: Two perverts should not be allowed to adopt

Effie

Yeah, the precious Sarah is on it again:

...two perverts who have chosen such a lifestyle, should not be allowed to adopt/foster or otherwise have children placed in their care.

:roll:

Sarah doesn't only dislike homosexuals, but also surrogacy.

Just the other day on our way to church, my husband told me of a disturbing news story he heard on the radio while at work. It was reported, that some barren Irish couples (or homosexuals) are now travelling to India, to have children via an Indian surrogate mother.The Irish couple who were interviewed on the radio, complained about living in such a "backward" country such as Ireland, where they felt people should be able to avail of surrogacy, without having to travel to India to buyhave their child via a surrogate.

I'm not sure what I think about surrogacy, but it's a way for barren couples to have children. So if everyone involved is okay with it, why not? (Also I assume the surrogate mother gets enough paid...) However I agree that this is a problem:

Sometimes, surrogate mothers – often poor – find themselves as pawns in a lucrative arrangement between agents and relatively wealthy foreign couples.

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/2011/11/irish-couples-and-indian-surrogacy.html

So why not allow homosexuals to adopt then? Then there would be no need for surrogate mothers... :idea:

Yes, let's remove the children from the hands and homes of disgusting perverted parents who show them love and instead place them in the homes of Pearl followers so they can be beat to death for spelling a word incorrectly.

Not to mention she says god may have closed the women's womb because of fornication. But then why does God seem ok with giving babies to other fornicators?

I can't muster up enough give-a-shit to read the ramblings of an Anderson fan. I hit the site and remembered other discussions about her, maybe here, maybe elsewhere, I don't remember. She's a wannabe who isn't even in the same league as the Andersons and it is painful to see her try so hard.

The cost of surrogacy in the US was prohibitive – all in, it was likely to cost them around €100,000. So, they looked to India.
So, this couple was simply outsourcing to cheaper offshore labor with less regulatory oversight. When Zsuzsu and her friends shop at WalMart, or buy virtually any electronics, sports equipment, or inexpensive clothing/fabric, they are doing the same thing.

Not saying it's right to produce goods in countries where you can pay less than a living wage, employ children, and willfully pollute the environment or use unsafe equipment -- au contraire --but it seems pretty hypocritical to condemn one couple's use of an economic model that you yourself have supported.

she says god may have closed the women's womb because of fornication.
So, God closes one womb, but opens another, so the person with the closed womb can have children? Yeah, making no sense here, either. God must be a little confused... ;)

And God is obviously opening the wombs of all these women in India who probably aren't even Christians! Where in the heck does he get off doing that? Doesn't he know children are reserved only for the heterosexual Bible-thumping, children-thumping, legalistic, narrow-minded Christian couples???!! God must be out of his ever-loving mind! :lol:

Sometimes, surrogate mothers – often poor – find themselves as pawns in a lucrative arrangement between agents and relatively wealthy foreign couples.

And this NEVER happens with adoption? Give me a break

What I find funny is the person who posted in the comments "Jessi" is awaiting embryo adoption... Which is done though IVF. Seriously the lack of true understanding to see what they are saying is shown here! This lady is commenting on a post about the evils of surrogacy AND IVF! SOTDRT fail?

Ahh the joys of reading comprehension and those who lack such skills.

(edited because I SWEAR I have an understanding of the English language! I promise!)

Study after study shows that lesbians work out as the best parents overall :)

It amuses me when fundies just couldn't be more wrong.

LOL! So God "closes the womb" to punish fornication? If that were true, I daresay many of us would not be here today. I know my children would not, since it's a documented fact that my husband is the descendant of a woman who had two children with a shepherd who died before he got around to marrying her. As a result, she came to seek a new life in America. Fornication prevents pregnancy . . . and yet . . . teen pregnancy . . . single motherhood . . . abortion?? How the heck did all that happen? God apparently had some oopsies. Oh, the joy of fundie logic.

two perverts who have chosen such a lifestyle, should not be allowed to adopt/foster or otherwise have children placed in their care

I heartily agree--fundies who ascribe to a perverted lifestyle of child neglect and baby beating should be banned from adopting.

What I find funny is the person who posted in the comments "Jessi" is awaiting embryo adoption... Which is done though IVF. Seriously the lack of true understanding to see what they are saying is shown here! This lady is commenting on a post about the evils of surrogacy AND IVF! SOTDRT fail?

Wow, I wonder if Jessi and Sarah are jealous of the people who can afford to hire a surrogate mother? They both seem desperate to have babies. From Sarah's blog: "We eagerly await each blessing from the Lord!". Not to mention the post she had a while ago where she thought God was giving her a sign that she would have more children or whatever. The sign was that she had received some hand-me-down clothes:

Brian and I both feel so blessed by these generous gifts. We believe that we are being led by the Lord to have a large family and by kind families giving us their pre-loved items we feel as though we are preparing for the children the Lord wants us to have!

So, this couple was simply outsourcing to cheaper offshore labor with less regulatory oversight. When Zsuzsu and her friends shop at WalMart, or buy virtually any electronics, sports equipment, or inexpensive clothing/fabric, they are doing the same thing.

Not saying it's right to produce goods in countries where you can pay less than a living wage, employ children, and willfully pollute the environment or use unsafe equipment -- au contraire --but it seems pretty hypocritical to condemn one couple's use of an economic model that you yourself have supported.

So, God closes one womb, but opens another, so the person with the closed womb can have children? Yeah, making no sense here, either. God must be a little confused... ;)

And God is obviously opening the wombs of all these women in India who probably aren't even Christians! Where in the heck does he get off doing that? Doesn't he know children are reserved only for the heterosexual Bible-thumping, children-thumping, legalistic, narrow-minded Christian couples???!! God must be out of his ever-loving mind! :lol:

:D :D :D LOVED this whole post!!!

Actually, I heard the Irish documentary earlier this year. The some of the women in India are given a substantial amount of money to be surrogates. I think enough to buy a home or financially support their own children until college age. They are given excellent health care while pregnant and given opportunities to go to school and gain some education. One of the woman they interviewed was married and had a child of her own and she chose to be a surrogate so that her and her husband could buy a home.

As for homosexual couples adopting...a family is a family no matter what your sexual orientation is. It pains me every time I think of the Duggars having another child when I have two foster children in my home and know that there are tens of thousands of children that are available for adoption but have no permanent home.

If something were to happen to me and I had the choice between Zsu Zsu and the Pissing Pastor and a loving, committed gay couple as couples offering to care for my children, I would pick the gay couple any day of the week.

And here I thought I had to use birth control to prevent children resulting from fornication! I would consider it a great favor if God closed my womb just for that, since I don't want to have children but would like to continue fornicating.

If something were to happen to me and I had the choice between Zsu Zsu and the Pissing Pastor and a loving, committed gay couple as couples offering to care for my children, I would pick the gay couple any day of the week.

Fortunately, Zsuzsu doesn't appear to give a damn about kids in need of families unless she is vilifying those who actually adopt them.

Since I don't have kids I can't say that same thing. I can say that if I ever did, I'd feel the same as you. I would also be a billion times more proud of my child if he/she was gay than if he/she got sucked into fundie-land. Unlike Zsu, I wouldn't hate or disown a child for choosing a life different from mine - even fundie-dom, but the pride would certainly be less while the worry would increase tenfold.

Oh, wait a minute. WHO said god closed the womb because of fornication? The chick originally linked to? The chick with a 14 year old daughter that she had before marrying her fundie husband? A daughter had because of fornication?

Why the hell didn't god close her womb for fornicating, then? Why did he give the crazies more kids, despite the past fornication of the mother?

I'm confused.

The idea that surrogacy is buying children bugs me. Not every country that allows surrogacy allows that. In Canada you can't have a surrogate or be a surrogate if there is going to be any material gain for the birth mother. You can buy that which is needed for her to carry and birth the child, you cannot pay her x amount of money, or buy her a house/car/thousands of dollars of goods for having your child.

I also call bullshit on Zsuzsu villification of gay parents and those who use surrogacy to have children. How you have the children (as long as it's not kidnapping, or anything) should have no role in judging whether someone is a good parent or not. Those two "perverts" will probably have a emotionally, and psychologically healthier child that Zsuzsu and her Pee-obsessed hubby.

I don't even know where to start; this is all kinds of wrong. From fornication causing infertitlity (Virgin Bide, incapable of conceiving, here), to calling homosexuals "perverts", I'd love to have this creature in a room. I reallize there is no debating with crazy, but the fallacies (phallusies, in this case), so many!

See, now, maybe she is just scared that fundie men, in desperation to have the biggest brood, go hiring half a dozen Eastern Indian women as surrogates for all of the poor Fetuses created from IVF. Hey, if they are really pro-life worshippers of fecundity, that would be one way to go. Did I just give them an idea? My bad!

I'd rather give a baby to my cats to raise than some of these people.

funny that so many of the people who are against gay adoption (hello! adoption!) are the some of the ones who are also overpopulating our earth. awesome.

And here I thought I had to use birth control to prevent children resulting from fornication! I would consider it a great favor if God closed my womb just for that, since I don't want to have children but would like to continue fornicating.
No, no, see, God doesn't work like that. If you DON'T want children from fornicating, he will OPEN your womb just to spite you. But if you fornicate and you WANT children, well, too bad. He'll spite you again by CLOSING your womb.

See, what you want to do is fornicate like mad, while thinking HOW MUCH you want to have children.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How does Zsu's friend explain those fornicators, Cat Cora and her wife, who were pregnant...at the same time!!!!!!!1111 By the same sperm donor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

And since we know Zsu lurks here:

foster-parents-gay-youths-england__oPt.jpg

And don't forget, if straight people would just stop having kids we wouldn't have teh gheys in the first place.

And don't forget, if straight people would just stop having kids we wouldn't have teh gheys in the first place.

truer-words-have-never-been-spoken-20309-1309048406-43_thumb.jpg

Study after study shows that lesbians work out as the best parents overall :)

Documentation? I've seen studies that show no difference between children raised by gay or lesbiab parents but not any showing lesbian parents are best.

Lesbian couples do sometimes adopt but I think more often pregnancy is the route to parenthood, usually with donor sperm. Often they choose a gay man they know to be the father, with his on-going involvement with the child. Sometimes the non bio mother adopts the child but from what I've read this can be hard to do.

There was a gay couple in FL who had fostered several children, I think some of the kids were siblings, who were HIV positive. Does anyone remember this case? They wanted to adopt the children but were blocked by FL's law that denies gays and lesbians from adopting. OK, I found the case:

Steven Lofton, 41, of Oregon. Lofton and his partner of 15 years, Roger Croteau, 43, are both registered nurses with a combined 20 years of experience in pediatrics. Lofton is the foster parent of three children, ages 8-11, whom he and his partner have raised since birth. The two recently moved their family from Florida to Oregon. All of the children are wards of the state of Florida; one of them, "John Doe" is now available for adoption.
I'll have to look to see find out the eventual outcome. But tonight my bed is calling me.

Archived