IGNORED

christwire.org - interesting parody site

silvia

Don't know how I missed this before. Do we know who put it together? Representative headlines: "Atheist Math Teachers Will Force Your Children to Learn “Irrational†Numbers," "Vajazzling, The Newest Threat To Your College Son," and "The Christian Guide to Not Being Mistaken For a Homosexual."

From "Hillary Clinton Used To Be Hot":

"You must decide if your children will have to live in a world where sodomy is prevalent and gays are allowed to freely molest our morals and way of life. If such things sound bad to you, it’s because you are a good person at heart. Your parents have raised you with morals to hate genocidal dictators like Adolf Hitler and to dislike abortion, gay marriage and world hunger.

But if you let a certain evil into your life, you will find it rots your insides. This rotting evil is called liberalism, a democrat disease. And my young friends, know that a rotting inside will only fester and destroy your outer shell. The taut young woman in the picture to the left is very beautiful by any standards. Her name? Hillary Rodham Clinton.

This revelation may have shocked you, as it did me. Hillary Clinton is now a loud-mouthed harpie who lies, cheats and steals. She was obviously a poor wife, as her husband was forced to crawl into the bed of an overweight, emotionally unstable intern to get any passionate gratification. If Hillary could have kept her firm, perky morals in place and her looks, Bill Clinton would not have strayed. But in a way, Bill Clinton sowed his fate of being married to a shrewd, racist, moral deprived woman when he decided to be a registered democrat."

But in a way, Bill Clinton sowed his fate of being married to a shrewd, racist, moral deprived woman when he decided to be a registered democrat."

As Taliban Tony could have told us, you reap what you sow, um, sew.

For the love of God, don't read the comments. Most of them are from people who don't realize ChristWire is satirical.

For the love of God, don't read the comments. Most of them are from people who don't realize ChristWire is satirical.

I saw that too and I laughed. Some people weren't too sure if is a parody site.

Archived