IGNORED

Courtney (Sweet Tea & Buttermilk Blog) is now on Facebook

0 kids n not countin

The influx of fundies and trolls after KiSA were annoying, but I'm finding the latest few entertaining again. Such a relief to be back to the old ways :)

This one is kind of amusing. The ones (or one) over in the Anonymous Antagonistic thread are starting to wear thin.

The influx of fundies and trolls after KiSA were annoying, but I'm finding the latest few entertaining again. Such a relief to be back to the old ways :)

Question--how do people find FJ if the links are broken? I get that you can see on Blogger (I've done it out of curiosity and some "online nursing degree" college in England [with surprisingly horrible grammar akin to those infamous "I'm a rich young prince in Uganda and I have a horrible disease. Send me $10,000 and my billions will be YOURS!" emails] links to me... Why in the world they would is a mystery!) but if the person has to copy and paste the address, how do these people find us within hours of us posting a link?

Maybe they google themselves to see who's talking about them? I have no idea, I'm not entirely sure how this whole internets thing works.

I don't even understand what they mean... lol obviously while we were on school buses (hey I walked to school!) s/he was not learning any grammar... or how to construct a text with any meaning.

Archived