• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
0 kids n not countin

Courtney (Sweet Tea & Buttermilk Blog) is now on Facebook

skankbiscuit

Looks like they have made the move to NM. She will be pregnant again soon I am sure of it. She is gorgeous, but her husband and her family has always creeped me out.

0 kids n not countin
She will be pregnant again soon I am sure of it. She is gorgeous, but her husband and her family has always creeped me out.

Word.

skankbiscuit

Her husband has very mean eyes. When he smiles that fakey "good ol boy" smile it doesn't make it to his eyes, they look very evil to me. Hope he is good to her and the boys.

formergothardite

She is so pretty! Her husband doesn't look like the type to make a good pastor.

chemist1217

Wait, really?....I just don't think that woman is at all attractive. I think there are far more attractive fundie girls that we follow...just my personal opinion, but I don't see the appeal

ChunkyBarbie

She is cute, but her husband, in the profile pic, looks a bit Deliverance to me.

ETF riffle

Feberin

Her older son is about the same age as my son, which has encouraged me to follow her. I can't imagine having a three month old right now.

Jessica

I don't think his eyes are mean but just... weird, like they're each looking in a slightly different direction.

fundiefan
I don't think his eyes are mean but just... weird, like they're each looking in a slightly different direction.

Yeah, that. They're very strange.

LilMissMetaphor

What the hell is up with her blog name? Is she going for a down-home country whimsical kinda feelin'? Or is it just drinks we like? I'll be Black Coffee & Red Bull.

Jessica

She changed it to Sweet Tea & Buttermilk and had "Georgia On My Mind" playing when you first opened the page. They she announced they were going to be church planters "to" (shouldn't it be "in"?) New Mexico and put up the Bonanza music and had a background of a cactus silhouette at sunset. :roll:

ChunkyBarbie
She is cute, but her hubby and his brother...they look inbred or something.

They remind me of these guys: http://exposedd.files.wordpress.com/200 ... ly-men.jpg

Yep, I can hear the banjos playing from here.

formergothardite

How did they meet? And did she do the whole six inches apart daddy puts the ring on her finger thing like Kristina did? I can't find her old blog.

Jessica

Her old blog is private but there's a video where he talks about meeting her at a camp meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXcbz_lxGwM

Her whole family goes swimming fully clothed and only when no one else is in the pool so I think it's safe to say that they did the "no touch" thing.

formergothardite

So they are going to minister to the ebil catholics who worship a false religion? He sounds as hick as I thought he would.

Jessica

Deleted03

Yep, I can hear the banjos playing from here.

ew who are those people?

fundiefan

Their religious site says Santa Fe is truly a field ready for harvest. Really? What are they harvesting, people?

So, they're planning to harvest in an established, first world city with its own history, culture, values and worship of god.

Wow. How courageous of them. I'm not sure god took all the trials into account when he laid it on their hearts to save the heathens of Santa Fe.

I wonder why god doesn't give anyone a heart for people in Detroit or Cleveland or Newark; all among the worst cities in the country as far as poverty, jobs and crime go, thus making them the most in need of...something. Anything.

edited because I can't type today

teddybear

You are right, the husband has the eyes of a serial killer, not the best thing for a preacher to have.

bionicmlle
Their religious site says Santa Fe is truly a field ready for harvest. Really? What are they harvesting, people?

]

Uh..... Yeah. I think they ARE harvesting people But not for soylent green. For heaven. Duh.

I used to love her blogs on couponing! I wish she still did that! This girl can get a ton of groceries for nothing (of course I have no idea how much shampoo or tampons they need but if I lived close and needed something like that on the fly, I know Courtney would have it in her stash!).

ChickeyMonkey

Her husband has a Cro-Magnon brow and you can see the whites around his irises. I don't think you're supposed to see the whites around the irises (meaning at the bottom, not on the 2 sides like normal). I think there's a name for that. Dule' Hill on Psych has one eye that's like that, and I can't help but focus on it. The husband's brother isn't as creepy-looking as him, but I hope all the children take after their mothers!

moreorlessnu

She never said if they did the 'no touch' thing during their courtship. There were, however, several pictures of them standing close together. She got married around 24, and she looked like she was really into him on their wedding day. No awkward kiss photos. There was an enthusiastic kiss photo of them while seated at their table during the reception.

one of the inbred

What's up retards? I got a question do ya'll have a life? Because it does not look like it!!!!! Oh and one more question how many of ya'll rode in the short bus growing up going to school. Cause it looks like everyone of ya'll did.