IGNORED

Duggar daily schedule

annalena

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the fuss they make about "We're night owls! 7am is early for us!" I doubt they actually get up that early...maybe the girls and JD probably not the howlers.

Also, one of their subjects is 'Bible copy', seriously? Just copy out the bible? That would be naptime, methinks.

Although I do remember an early episode with Michelle saying that it would be a 'miracle if everything went off without a hitch' on their daily schedule, so I guess the kids would get play time by just sneaking off when no one is watching them.

I'm betting, because John David is male, he is let off the household duties and given space (and Boob's money) to go off an prepare to support his future helpmeet. Or he's planning a secret escape. (please please please the latter...)

I'm betting, because John David is male, he is let off the household duties and given space (and Boob's money) to go off an prepare to support his future helpmeet. Or he's planning a secret escape. (please please please the latter...)

What preparations do we think he is making? I mean one look at Josh and he'd be running a mile from the idea of a car-lot...

The big question.... WHAT DOES MICHELLE DO?

I am constantly amazed that more people don't ask that question.

It might be because he's working.

Only two hours of wisdom book education a day. What a surprise!

actually in many blog they say that the wisdom booklets are not a complete homeschool curriculum... lol

SRSLY. Get your ass up and get to work, Michelle. You birthed all these kids, you take care of them. They shouldn't take care of you. Invest (Josh's favorite word) in some real dishes, ditch the styrofoam, grab a kid or two and talk to them while you wash dishes together. Sit next to your children when they practice piano or violin and "encourage" them. Read to your younger children. Go shopping just with Jana and Jill and have a good conversation with them. If you're spending as much time with your kids as you claim to, you should be able to say more about them than "James is busy". Just because you're at home while the children are there doesn't mean you're actually spending time with them.

Runs a towing service...and works with Josh at the lot.

JD seems like a reasonably nice, unassuming guy. I don't want him anywhere near Smuggar in case some of that vile attitude rubs off. If he's working full-time that does imply courtship is seen as imminent... I hope he gets a nice girl (Anna seems ok) and goes fundy-lite. Hopefully, since he actually seems like a hard worker, the business will be reasonably successful and he will make it to financial independence.

JD seems like a reasonably nice, unassuming guy. I don't want him anywhere near Smuggar in case some of that vile attitude rubs off. If he's working full-time that does imply courtship is seen as imminent... I hope he gets a nice girl (Anna seems ok) and goes fundy-lite. Hopefully, since he actually seems like a hard worker, the business will be reasonably successful and he will make it to financial independence.

Except that he is always having to leave his business at the drop of a hat to go off and be part of the travelling dog and pony show. How can any business be successful if that is the case? Especially a towing business? People will quit calling pretty fast if he is never there.

This is Michelle's daily checklist:

Curl, tease, and hairspray hair

Spend "special time" with Jim Bob

Pray that "special time" created another blessing

Take a nap

Practice posing for the cameras

Pose for cameras

Admire self in mirror

Pretend to play with a kid or two

Smooch Jim Bob as much as possible, especially if cameras are around

Watch secret tv alone in bedroom

I wonder if John David really is as nice as he seems. I think he's just shy so we never really see his true personality. Plenty of quiet, unassuming people turn out to be raging lunatics when they actually get comfortable enough to talk freely. After that irresponsible gun picture, I'm starting to think that he's a fairly typical teenager, a little bit reckless and maybe even arrogant.

I feel bad for Jessa and Jinger; they're each responsible for cooking for 20 people. Why can't a couple of their younger brothers help out?

This is Michelle's daily checklist:

Curl, tease, and hairspray hair

Spend "special time" with Jim Bob

Pray that "special time" created another blessing

Take a nap

Practice posing for the cameras

Pose for cameras

Admire self in mirror

Pretend to play with a kid or two

Smooch Jim Bob as much as possible, especially if cameras are around

Watch secret tv alone in bedroom

This!!

I would really love to see what kind of "History" and "Science" they learn. If their favourite books include things like Sarah Malley, I wouldn't be surprised if their reading level was way behind the standard for their age, even among the older children. Do they even know what a metaphor is?

What in the world does JB aka Stay-at-home-dad do??

I think he probably actually does a fair bit of property management and helping out Josh/JD. I doubt he's as lazy as Michelle.

What in the world does JB aka Stay-at-home-dad do??

Shellacs his hair and comes up with ways to media whore er I mean minister with his family.

SRSLY. Get your ass up and get to work, Michelle. You birthed all these kids, you take care of them. They shouldn't take care of you. Invest (Josh's favorite word) in some real dishes, ditch the styrofoam, grab a kid or two and talk to them while you wash dishes together. Sit next to your children when they practice piano or violin and "encourage" them. Read to your younger children. Go shopping just with Jana and Jill and have a good conversation with them. If you're spending as much time with your kids as you claim to, you should be able to say more about them than "James is busy". Just because you're at home while the children are there doesn't mean you're actually spending time with them.

Oh, that sounds so....nice and responsible. I would add: Invest in a industrial-sized dishwasher.

Archived