IGNORED

They have discoverd a great "Secret"

TheBuddha

you guessed it- the dixons de costa rica, have discovered an amazing "fact" :roll: the talmud supports pedophilia!

>>> bullshit!

its my rough understanding that besides being full of debates, decisions, lore, and so forth, that some times, the talmudic rabbis will ponder a lets say "normal" case of rape, by using far out, extreme examples- ponder the implications of the extreme, and then bring it back down to reality?

its on the dixon homestead facebook

Jacque Starr Dixon

This is so disgusting!! Please be careful whose and what words you follow and promote.

Judaism was not our Messiah's religion. He railed against it often.

It is not what it seems.

Sex with Children by Talmud Rules

www.come-and-hear.com

Using young children for sex (including homosexual sex) is not forbidden by the Talmud Sages, provided the child is young enough. If older, they may defile adults. Dr. Laura should read the Talmud.

Like · · Share · 12 hours ago ·

I'm really confused now, aren't these the same people who talked about the "new covenant" and how Christianity isn't a break from Judaism, and now say that Jesus was critical of Judaism?

Either way the bottom line is always: everyone does it wrong except us.

This is the oldest antisemitic trick in the book and illustrates one of the many flaws of the Messianic movement.

The 'Come and Hear' website they cite is hosted by antisemites whose sole mission it is to discredit the Talmud. If anyone wants to find a decent English translation of the Talmud online, please use halakhah.com.

Yes, the Talmud discussing anything - often taking it to its ultimate and extreme consequence. A lot of Talmudic debate is centered on hypothetical mental exercises, not actual scenarios. And yes, the Talmud (like the Bible, Qur'an, New Testament, or X, Y and Z 'holy scripture') contains some pretty difficult and offensive stuff. Equally (just like any other holy scripture), it contains much more incredibly beautiful and morally uplifting and edifying stuff.

Studying Talmud requires a difficult and intricate methodology that even very few Jews know, since it is such a difficult and inaccessible text. There are whole methods and schools ('yeshivot') and law codices dedicated to understanding the Talmud in its context. Including the difficult and offensive passages.

And so antisemites always play the 'OMGZONK TALMUD = EVIL' card to discredit rabbinic literature and rabbinic (i.e. 'normative') Judaism. This was done in the Middle Ages when cartloads of Talmud manuscripts were burnt and this discrediting has done ever since.

Now, I am not a scholar or a historian so here's my obligatory caveat :) But I do see a trend with certain groups of Messianic Jews and their eagerness to appropriate the bits of Judaism they like while discrediting contemporary Judaism as a whole because it is a 'false teaching' and 'not of their Messiah'. Needless to say, as a Jew, I find this extreme disturbing and offensive.

End of rant. :(

i also wouldnt be surprised, if at some point they progress into the "British-israelism" thingy- where the present "jews" (by race) are actually khazars or somesuch.. and the anglo-saxons are the true ethnic line.

I knew the Dixons were very opposed to anything they think is too "rabbinic" but I did not expect them to go to such a hateful and antisemitic site as Come and Hear for their info. That's a new low.

I knew the Dixons were very opposed to anything they think is too "rabbinic" but I did not expect them to go to such a hateful and antisemitic site as Come and Hear for their info. That's a new low.

Yeah, 'Come and Hear' is pretty low. Not as bad as 'Jewwatch' but more insidious and therefore more dangerous.

Wasn't Mary something like 13 or 14 years old when she was magically impregnated anyways? I mean, when the average life expectancy is less than 30 years, girls tend to get married off younger and start pumping out babies at a younger age.

Next they will be talking about how we use infant blood to make our Passover Matzah.

Oh, that's a golden oldie.

Effective antisemitism is unfortunately more subtle than that.

Archived