IGNORED

Ben and Audri Botkin have been married 425 days

Deleted12

David and Nadia Botkin have been married 190 days.

But there is no hint of little Botkinlings.

What's going on?

Are they secretly using the dreaded birth control?

Hopefully they're all just enjoying being out from under the parental thumbs and are taking their time.

Maybe God decided to help control the fundie population and had them spayed and neutered with magic.

I MUST protest! ONLY the Evil Harry Potter uses Magic. Which is unglodly and expressly forbidden to the Godly. :-)

It must be, er, God's loving foresight or something.

They'd better get busy, lest they fail Dad's 200-year plan to populate the earth and take dominion!!

Perhaps they'll conceive the Antichrist on day 666 of their marriage. :twisted: Sorry, i'm still thinking about the man who refused to wear a 666 sticker and got fired.

Hopefully they're all just enjoying being out from under the parental thumbs and are taking their time.

Isn't one of them still living in Daddy's house? I get my fundies mixed up often, but I'm pretty sure this was the family I'm thinking of.

My vote is that nobody ever told any of them about sex and neither couple has actually managed to do it yet.

And maybe they have primary infertility, as do 10 to 20 % of couples. I sure am glad no one made comments on my DH and I when we went year after year with no pregnancy. It must be harder in a fundie environment where one is expected to have a honeymoon baby.

I highly doubt they're practicing birth control. My guess is either the girls feel so much pressure to spawn that they are likely sabotaging themselves (everyone knows that stress can prevent ovulation) OR Pa Botkin was so busy praying over his daughter's ovaries that he completely forgot to pray over his son's you know what's!

Archived