IGNORED

How old was Jon Ten Dolle when he married Beth Serven?

dawn9476

Because he looks like he was 16 in pictures of his and Beth courtship and wedding on the Serven's blog. How old was she when they got married?

I do not know his age. With my current realization that I've reported inaccurately twice (ow! that hurts!) I will not speculate.

I will say that I am pretty sure that his mom appeared to be pregnant in the wedding procession photos. Of course that means nothing, as women with children in their mid- to late-20s have given birth. But I guess after the Brown-Tsantles pairing, we're all wondering, aren't we? ;)

Sorry I can't be of real help.

I do not know his age. With my current realization that I've reported inaccurately twice (ow! that hurts!) I will not speculate.

I will say that I am pretty sure that his mom appeared to be pregnant in the wedding procession photos. Of course that means nothing, as women with children in their mid- to late-20s have given birth. But I guess after the Brown-Tsantles pairing, we're all wondering, aren't we? ;)

Sorry I can't be of real help.

So he has a brother or sister not that much older than his own kid? :roll:

If indeed she was preggers then indeed he might. I knew a lady who shared a maternity-ward room with her oldest daughter. The daughter was 20 & the babies - aunt & niece - were pretty good buds!!!

That's epic MJB :) In my family there's an uncle (five years old) and a niece (four years old) six months apart...

I knew a guy in college who was younger than two of his nieces - he was the product of a later-in-life second marriage, and his half-siblings were in their late teens and twenties when he was born.

My husband has a (full) sister who is seventeen years younger than he is.

My nephew is 6 weeks older than me. His father was my stepbrother and he was 1 year older than my mom. Try explaining that in a family tree. My niece was 6 years older than I am.

MY Mom and Grandmother were pregnant at the same time! My one is 1 of 11 kids ,her youngest sister and my sister are the same age.

My next sister up from me is 4 years older, she went to school with the nephew and I went to school with the aunt.

My high school best friend's uncle was only 1 year older than her and I had a horrid crush on poor uncle Kevin.

I also had another high school friend that had all of her nephews and neices older than her. She an aunt to like 10 people at birth! Her mom had her at 56-57 and was quite shocked as she hadn't had her period in over 10 years! :o Please Lord, let that never happen to me.

And here I thought I was odd becoming an aunt at the ripe old age of 6 and again at 8. Thankfully the rest of my sisters waited until later and we all had our kids roughly around the same times.

Archived