IGNORED

Robert Pattinson is not hot

annalena

Can someone PLEASE explain to me where all the hype comes from!?

I mean, I understand different people have different taste, but he's slim, pale and has no pretty features. Yet like a million girls are crazy for him. I don't get it.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He skeeves me out, he always looks like he needs to bathe and his chest is really gross looking. Blech. :hand:

I think he's gross too. The Taylor Lautner kid however, makes me want to rob the cradle!

He's also the only one of the "Twilight Three" that is a remotely decent actor.

Yeah I don't get the Rob Pattinson love either.

Kristen Stewart is just plain uncomfortable to watch. She was on Conan earlier this week and it was just baffling. How did this woman get an acting job? The clip they showed when Bella says she's pregnant... oy.

"How long has it been since the wedding?"

"Two weeks"

"I'm late"

Then she stands there rubbing her belly. Painful.

But on the bright side there's this article that probably sums up the movie better than anything else, and it was published 2 years ago!

http://www.chud.com/21684/the-devins-ad ... o-a-movie/

"A werewolf falling in love with a baby. This is why Thomas Edison invented this shit in the first place. So we could see a werewolf fall in love with a baby."

He is not hot, Kristen is not a good actor, and Twilight is not a good series of books or movies. I barely made it through the first Twilight movie without causing serious damage to my screen. I didn't even make it through the first chapter of the first book.

But I prefer books where the female lead is not so obsessed with a boy she doesn't even care if he might kill or if he stalks her.

Guest Anonymous

Never thought much of him either..he looks dirty to me. I never got into the whole Twilight thing either. The movie has been playing all week on a local cable channel where I live and I just can't bring myself to watch it even though nothing else is on. I don't get the hype.

But doesn't he just look SO young?

90% if the time I see him he looks like some just coming off a 3 day drug/alcohol bender.

I just saw a clip from the wedding. I'm sure all of Bella's relatives were like "Why is her dad allowing her to marry a junkie at age 18?"

I had the same problem with Titanic: if you're going to have the girl fall in "love" with a guy based on his looks, he'd better be DAMN fine, and RPattz just doesn't do it for me at all.

Taylor Lautner is seriously way hotter. Damn.

I think he's gross, too! His face weirds me out, and his hair is always dirty. I don't prefer Taylor Lautner, I just don't like either of them. Plus, Robert Pattinson is about three years older than I am, and therefore too young. ;)

Yeah, I never saw the draw. He's just not my type. He's by no means ugly, but I don't think he's hot. Taylor Lautner doesn't really do it for me either, although I do think he's better looking than Robert Pattinson.

George Clooney and Ryan Reynolds. Now, there are some smokin' hot men!

Archived