IGNORED

Ship of Fools

godlytomatosoup

Does anyone here read Ship of Fools? I've been reading it on and off for years, and it only just occurred to me to wonder if anyone's done a Mystery Worshipper column for any of the churches the Vision Forum or ATI bloggers go to. (What are the names of their churches? Anyone know?)

I've read it when trying to figure out what Catholic parish to go to around here--sadly, a lot of the mystery visits are kind of old. (Yelp is a surprisingly good way to check out churches before you go).

But that would be hilarious if there were reviews of VF/ATI churches! Does it list any Independent Baptist Fundamentalist churches? (or however they call it--I'm too lazy to look it up right now...)

I never thought of Yelp. That's a good idea. I wish I'd thought of that when I was searching for a church earlier this year. I found a good one, but I could have saved myself some time.

I'm a Shipmate, I'm teddybear over there too. I don't post a whole lot, those folks tend to be way too intellectual for me! LOL There once was a time when I could have kept up with them, but my mind like the rest of me has gotten old and flabby.

Does anyone here read Ship of Fools? I've been reading it on and off for years, and it only just occurred to me to wonder if anyone's done a Mystery Worshipper column for any of the churches the Vision Forum or ATI bloggers go to. (What are the names of their churches? Anyone know?)

Somewhere on here or on the old board, someone posted that Doug Phillips/Vision Forum's church is private--no signs, no advertisements, no posted service times. And invite only. No one can just mosey on in and check it out.

Archived