IGNORED

Priscilla Keller and David Waller engaged

terranova

davidlovespriscilla.com/

The Staddons have announced it on their page. So it looks like Priscilla will follow Anna's path rather than her more wayward siblings.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally, I go for the "nerdy" type, but the Waller men look rather...unfortunate. Their heads are too narrow, like Bert (of Bert and Ernie). It sounds like the Wallers are ATI royalty, and Priscilla is probably well known and well liked among ATI folks.

We have a vision for impacting the world for Christ and for raising the foundations of many Godly generations.

From their website, so yes, most certainly following in Anna's footsteps. :roll:

On their website there's an RSVP for those who want to attend their wedding, what say all of us at FJ who are available to travel to Florida this coming February (I believe it is) RSVP on their website. :lol:

Another Weller son got engaged a couple of weeks ago, looks like they're having a sell off.

I would think that Josh and Anna will attend but will the rest of the Duggar family be invited?

I would imagine it would depend on how "royal" the Duggars are seen within the ATI crowd. Personally I can't imagine my sister in laws inlaws turning up at my wedding!

Sounds like they're staying in ATI though. The older sister went anaconda hunting with her husband and are off in buttfuck Oregon somewhere.

I hope the wedding can make Pa Keller come around (assuming Priscilla has the class to invite her siblings to HER wedding), especially since Suze is planning to get married in April. (eta): Just checked Suze's and Rebekah's FB pages. No congratulatory messages sent. Then again, I doubt Pris has FB account. She has always struck me as having the Gothard stick up her butt.

And if she's marrying another blond, they are going to have some ghostly pale kids. She really should darken her hair a couple shades to give herself more color. Even in the happiest moments of her life, she looks sadly washed out.

They were engaged on Wednesday and they already have a date.

I wonder if that was part of the proposal:

"Will you marry me on February 4th?"

ETA: Wow, just checked out that family's website. Apparently the sister was engaged in April '09 and married on August 1st the same year. And a brother was just engaged on November 5th to a girl he met September 10th. They're slowing it down and waiting until March 3rd to get married.

They were engaged on Wednesday and they already have a date.

I wonder if that was part of the proposal:

"Will you marry me on February 4th?"

ETA: Wow, just checked out that family's website. Apparently the sister was engaged in April '09 and married on August 1st the same year. And a brother was just engaged on November 5th to a girl he met September 10th. They're slowing it down and waiting until March 3rd to get married.

My headship and I are also getting married the 1st weekend in Feb. Difference is we've been engaged since Jan 2010 and living together since June 04! No hurry on our part!

So I'm guessing that means she'll be stuck with Gothard forever as the family lives in Oak Brook, IL. That's one way to keep them from straying I guess...

The church they're getting married in is the same one Josh & Anna used, right?

I always kind of wonder if I would recognize Suze if I saw her here in the Houston area. Her and her fiance look really adorable & sweet in their pics. I guess as long as both girls are happy with their choice...?

Having looked at the Waller family website, I think David is the least unfortunate looking. He is just kinda...boring. There doesn't appear to be anything special about him, but I'd say the same for Priscilla. Josh and Anna will definitely be at the wedding. Their website is prominently featured on the Priscilla/David website as being Priscilla's "family". No mention of any of her other siblings, but the Duggars are front and center. Also, there is a picture of her ring on the first page slideshow and it looks pretty freaking huge. Where do you think David got the money for that? I don't think Gothard pays thats well

Edit: the picture of the ring on David and Priscilla's website is the SAME ring thats featured on David's brother's engagement pictures on the Waller website. Huh?...did they get a bulk deal on this ring? All the sons bought the ring to hold onto until they get married? Buy in bulk, save the difference?..

visionserve.org/

Someone called her "ATI princess" on this site and I think that's accurate.

Wonder if I should RSVP?

I remember hearing that. At least Priscilla won't be single until her 30's like Sarah Maxell and Sarah Malley.

Is it just me, or is it a bit interesting that they have a side bar link to his whole family, but for her it's a link to Josh & Anna. Not her family. Not any other siblings. Obviously, his whole family is godly enough, hers not so much except for the great Anna who married the great Duggars.

Gag me.

Is it just me, or is it a bit interesting that they have a side bar link to his whole family, but for her it's a link to Josh & Anna. Not her family. Not any other siblings. Obviously, his whole family is godly enough, hers not so much except for the great Anna who married the great Duggars.

Gag me.

I don't think the kellers have a blog? Not even suze lol

I wonder if she's gonna be an international missionary then..,

I don't think the kellers have a blog? Not even suze lol

I wonder if she's gonna be an international missionary then..,

They still could have put a blurb about her family. He does have a 'ministry' for prisoners, right? They didn't say anything about her family, the size of her family, what they do, nothing. Just a link to the (in)famous one. I just think it says something about how split her family is. Of course they don't want to mention the ones who chose different paths, or that there are kids who don't talk to their parents or that the parents 'disowned' some of their kids. That wouldn't look good or promote their cause. I am probably putting too much thought into it, but I still find it interesting that the sister with the televised, appropriate religious life is linked to with no mention at all of the rest of the family.

I do wonder if Suze, and her siblings that have broken away form Gothard will be invited to Priscilla's wedding? It must be hard for her to have the parents support Priscilla's wedding and not support her own.

The following is from Suze's facebook. Not sure if it's about the wedding or not, but it does seem to fit.

Been thinking about you Suze hope that you are doing ok

LikeUnlike · · See friendship · 11 hours ago · Esther Shrader likes this..

Susanna Keller Thank you so much for your prayers! Its harder than I thought...11 hours ago · LikeUnlike.

Oh I am really happy for her - I've always thought she was beautiful and the guy she's marrying isn't that bad looking - def one of the more attractive brothers.

I do feel kindof bad for Suze though - I know on her fb page there was a mention of a family reunion again....not sure if the parents would be attending, but I would hope that Priscilla's wedding won't completely overshadow Suze's engagement - which should be equally special!

Suze made her choice when she made the choice to break out-She could either stay with the family and have her parents and those siblings still towing the line involved in big moments in her life and she still participate in family events or distance herself from her past almost completely,which she did.She can't have it both ways.

Is anyone brave enough to tweet @seanoverbeeke (19KAC producer) about Priscilla's engagement? Lol I would feel like a creepy stalker if I did. I just wanna make sure the cameras are there for that wedding! I don't know how Priscilla and her fiance would feel about her wedding taped on for tv, though.

Guest Anonymous
Suze made her choice when she made the choice to break out-She could either stay with the family and have her parents and those siblings still towing the line involved in big moments in her life and she still participate in family events or distance herself from her past almost completely,which she did.She can't have it both ways.

Since it's totally out of the question for her parents to act like decent people and support her and be present for her big life events even though she has made a few decisions for herself instead of obeying their every command. :?

**Yeah, it probably *is* but it shouldn't be.

Archived