IGNORED

Staddon baby on the way

IReallyAmHopewell

IReallyAmHopewell

Maybe I missed it here, but I checked in with the Staddon Family blog and Robert and Kendalynn are expecting in mid May

Smooth Beans
On my gosh, I got confused when I saw the title, and thought Courtney Stodden was pregnant! *phew*

You're not the only one. I always get them confused.

Sunnichick31
On my gosh, I got confused when I saw the title, and thought Courtney Stodden was pregnant! *phew*

Me too! OMG I was about to freak out!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

Happens every single year.
      I am out of sorts, missing my dad, crying and needing to talk about him and sometime later in the day I realize it's his birthday.  
      Today.  I always chalk it up to being around Father's Day and all the ads and such, but so weird like I have an subconscious calendar for sadness that never fails to send me a reminder.
      Was listening to this on the way to work this am thinking of him.  I know it's supposed to be about a relationship, but to me it just speaks to dead parents. 
      Happy Birthday, Daddy.  It's another shitty fucking day without you.

· 1 reply
    • indianabones

indianabones

I saw my first sea turtle today! It was magical.
      · 1 reply
    • LadyCrow1313

LadyCrow1313

I hear ravens in the woods almost every day, & it makes me happy. Despite seeing pics of both crows & ravens (in the lame attempt to learn how to visually distinguish them from each other), I'm still having a helluva time with this. Maybe a local nature center can help. Hmmm. 🤔
      · 4 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

They’re doing trivia night at the local brewery. One of the questions was who was one of the founders of Faux News?
      I blurted out some fuck stick before I could stop myself. Bartender said that was his favorite answer.  
      · 1 reply
    • mango_fandango

mango_fandango

It’s that time of year again... grass time!

· 0 replies
    • caszandra

caszandra

Well done Andy Murray. So happy to see him back on the court and winning again. Keeping my fingers crossed the rest of the tournament goes well for him and he stays injury free.
      · 0 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

Just got told that I have yet another AutoCAD class to teach this fall. YAY me! And, the freelance stuff is picking up too. 
      · 0 replies
    • Kailash

Kailash

Here it is!! Weekend To Do List
      I need to: 
      Take dd to shoe store for sandals and mask (we got her favorite mask at this store months ago and sadly it’s lost, so we are hoping they still have them)
      and the rest of my list will be in the comments. Add yours! @HerNameIsBuffy I’m excited to see yours!
      · 10 replies
    • HarryPotterFan

HarryPotterFan

I ate inside a restaurant for the first time since before the pandemic and damn someone did too good of a job cleaning the floor to ceiling mirror. I almost walked into it.
      · 4 replies
    • Cartmann99

Cartmann99

Who else is ready for fall? 🥵

· 8 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.