IGNORED

Taryn Knows All

emmiedahl

Taryn returns in the comments for Zsuzsu's daughter's birthday, and she does not disappoint.

I like that you made the purse. I googled-crib recalls-and also read about recalls of children's play jewelry(lead and cadmium poisoning),play make-up(I never bought my two daughters play make-up or jewelry. I never bought nail polish but they both polish their nails.),board books(lead),play purses,etc. There were many recalls on bunk beds, swing set parts,stroller parts,etc. There were many pacifier recalls as well. Everyone should read this.- I like zoos but we had a friend who was a clown(he went to clown college) in a circus and when they were in Florida we went back by the animals,etc. I no longer like circuses.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Taryn, it's almost like you play some crazy version madlibs when you're commenting...never change. :lol:

I think she's been inhaling fumes to come up with shit like that. She's so far beyond the fringe of audience comprehension. Sheesh.

Either she is a troll or inhabits some completely different reality to the rest of the world!

Oh God I really, really, really wish she had a blog because I absolutely love the crazy this woman spews.

Guest Anonymous

It's just brilliant! You couldn't make it up! She reminds me a bit of Victoria Wood's character Mrs Overall (played by Julie Walters). If you had a good actress reading it aloud, it would be comedy genius! :D

My grandma, bless her heart, would occasionally tell stories like this so I actually understand what she was getting at. So for your viewing (dis?)pleasure, I present Taryn in "normal people speech."

I like that you made the purse. I googled-crib recalls-and also read about recalls of children's play jewelry(lead and cadmium poisoning),play make-up(I never bought my two daughters play make-up or jewelry. I never bought nail polish but they both polish their nails.),board books(lead),play purses,etc. There were many recalls on bunk beds, swing set parts,stroller parts,etc. There were many pacifier recalls as well. Everyone should read this.- I like zoos but we had a friend who was a clown(he went to clown college) in a circus and when they were in Florida we went back by the animals,etc. I no longer like circuses.

Becomes:

I like that you gave your daughter a homemade gift for her birthday, something like that is always so much more memorable that store-bought. The lipstick was also very cute, but it reminded me of something I read no too long ago when I was researching crib recalls and stumbled upon recalls of play jewelry and make-up as well.

The report noted that children’s play jewelry has been known to contribute to both lead and cadmium poisoning and several types of board books also contained lead. The recalls also contained things like bunk beds (and I’m sure with so many little ones around, these would be a great space saver), swing set parts, strollers, pacifiers, etc. As a grandparent it’s scary to think of all the things that could happen, but it’s important to stay informed.

Thankfully, I never bought my two daughters play jewelry or make-up. I also never purchased nail polish, but they still both enjoy a nice mani-pedi!

The zoo birthday pictures are absolutely precious! I just love going there and seeing all of the baby animals!

The camels remind me of some animals we saw once at a circus. A family friend was a clown in the circus (he went to Clown College and everything! LOL) and when the circus came to Florida he took us around and let us see the animals up close. I wasn’t a fan of the way the animals were treated. Needless to say, we don’t go to the circus anymore.

My grandma, bless her heart, would occasionally tell stories like this so I actually understand what she was getting at. So for your viewing (dis?)pleasure, I present Taryn in "normal people speech."

Becomes:

I like that you gave your daughter a homemade gift for her birthday, something like that is always so much more memorable that store-bought. The lipstick was also very cute, but it reminded me of something I read no too long ago when I was researching crib recalls and stumbled upon recalls of play jewelry and make-up as well.

The report noted that children’s play jewelry has been known to contribute to both lead and cadmium poisoning and several types of board books also contained lead. The recalls also contained things like bunk beds (and I’m sure with so many little ones around, these would be a great space saver), swing set parts, strollers, pacifiers, etc. As a grandparent it’s scary to think of all the things that could happen, but it’s important to stay informed.

Thankfully, I never bought my two daughters play jewelry or make-up. I also never purchased nail polish, but they still both enjoy a nice mani-pedi!

The zoo birthday pictures are absolutely precious! I just love going there and seeing all of the baby animals!

The camels remind me of some animals we saw once at a circus. A family friend was a clown in the circus (he went to Clown College and everything! LOL) and when the circus came to Florida he took us around and let us see the animals up close. I wasn’t a fan of the way the animals were treated. Needless to say, we don’t go to the circus anymore.

:lol: Brilliant. I'm not sure if that means you're a genius, MM, or if we should be concerned about the state of your mental health.

Becomes:

You can translate someone talking in tongues! It's a gift!

Taryn is like the fundie version of kooky Courtney Stodden. One tweet from her this week: "Lacing down my provocative garter as a glimpse of the gleaming sun gushes intimately in upon me & grapples a taste of my gingering essence"

Huh? Gross?

Archived