IGNORED

Miss Raquel's latest guy

formergothardite

Oh I was like that too, as a child. As a toddler, I didn't move much. If someone had placed me on the floor, I could still sit at the same spot later when someone came to check on me. Also I never learned to crawl, but slither instead. We had a lecture about ADD/ADHD and they told us that the first sign of ADD could be that a child doesn't learn to crawl but slither... I don't think I have ADD though.

That's not a universal sign though. A lot of the kids in my family have been 'bottom shufflers' rather than crawling on all fours, which is more unusual but not a cause for worry if children then learn to stand and walk within a normal time frame.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite sad really. I can see her becoming a battered wife because she'll jump at the first guy who comes along without any reflection and then find herself trapped.

She is a child, really, so I think it's her mother who deserves the slap.

I think both of her parents are the problem. They encourage her childish behaviors. When one girl mentioned her liking another guy, she cried to them and they dealt with it for her instead of telling their 17yo daughter to talk to the girl herself like normal parents would. These fundie parents want their daughters to stay in a perpetual state of childhood, rendering them unable to reason and handle life like an adult. This makes young men able to be the head, because clearly women are incapable of real decision making. They are like children, forgetting that they created the woman to be like one in the first place. That's what bothers me more than anything.

Archived