IGNORED

Dearborn Michigan, Cursed

cowboysandhillbilies

hello. as i mentioned in a different post, i've lived in/very near dearborn, michigan my whole life, and upon searching for someone work-related online today, i came across a website that mentioned this person, and well, i don't really know what category this would fall into. i suppose it fits in somewhere on the opposite end of the spectrum from the quiet, submissive christian fundamentalism right into the the YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL mentality. i can't tell which religion is even spouting because they talk about allah a lot but then they keep quoting from revelations. (unless there is a connection there i'm missing; if so, sorry for the stupidity). on the website are a lot of things i have seen before: world-ending and this and that being responsible for the death of everyone, but the fact that some small group of people (i'm assuming) took the time out to damn everyone who has ever pissed them off and dress it up in such a way is both unsettling and sad. i don't think the site has been updated in a while but i can't tell.

anyhoo. this page is the "dearborn the city cursed by god" page, and if you check out the links, well, i guess i don't know what will happen. who are these people? why are they so angry?

thelightofgodministry.org/dearbornacitycursedbygod.html

sidenote: the guy on the "contact us" page calls himself Prophet, and then asks for donations. haha.

thanks for being my outlet for sharing!

I'm not joking when I say that this guy looks like a schizophrenic who's grabbed onto religion and incorporated it into his delusions. I'm not a psychiatric professional in any way, but my uncle was schizophrenic and his writing and thought processes were a lot like this guy's.

It wouldn't at all suprise me if this man was another Jared Loughner type.

That is one big bucket full of crazy.

It's almost too crazy to snark on, but it has the extra flavor of SOTDRT to make it better ("Any other Dearborn cop, government official, or lanky ")

I really think this guy needs to be put on an involantary hold. Here's the guidelines for Michigan.

*Can reasonably be expected within the near future to intentionally or unintentionally seriously harm himself/herself or another person, and who has already done so or threatened to do so; or

*Is unable to attend to his/her basic physical needs such as food, clothing, or shelter; or

*Is unable to understand his/her need for treatment which may result in significant physical harm to himself/herself or to others.

I think he definitely fits 1&3. I know we talk about calling CPS on here, but I think this might be a situation where we should call a mental health authority. I know that involantary psych holds are really controversial, but this guy just screams "I'm going to go shoot up a mosque" to me.

On the other hand, it does look like he's had a lot of run ins with the cops, so maybe he's already on everyones radar. I don't know.

hello. as i mentioned in a different post, i've lived in/very near dearborn, michigan my whole life, and upon searching for someone work-related online today, i came across a website that mentioned this person, and well, i don't really know what category this would fall into. i suppose it fits in somewhere on the opposite end of the spectrum from the quiet, submissive christian fundamentalism right into the the YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL mentality. i can't tell which religion is even spouting because they talk about allah a lot but then they keep quoting from revelations. (unless there is a connection there i'm missing; if so, sorry for the stupidity). on the website are a lot of things i have seen before: world-ending and this and that being responsible for the death of everyone, but the fact that some small group of people (i'm assuming) took the time out to damn everyone who has ever pissed them off and dress it up in such a way is both unsettling and sad. i don't think the site has been updated in a while but i can't tell.

anyhoo. this page is the "dearborn the city cursed by god" page, and if you check out the links, well, i guess i don't know what will happen. who are these people? why are they so angry?

thelightofgodministry.org/dearbornacitycursedbygod.html

sidenote: the guy on the "contact us" page calls himself Prophet, and then asks for donations. haha.

thanks for being my outlet for sharing!

Please break the link so the Krazy doesnt come and shit on our nice clean rugs!

Archived