IGNORED

Documentaries? Tv specials?

mrs

I just watched Divided the movie, which is about the family integrated church movement. I recently saw the news special on the Bates,Jueb family(sorry I can't remember which one). I also watch a news special on the Plears that was really insightful on there ideas about "training" a child.

I was wondering if anyone else could direct me to any other documentary style episodes or movies. Or perhaps a previous thread?

*google, divided the movie, and you can watch it for free on vimeo.

*virgin daughters is also free on you tube, its about the purity movement and sahd.

* I want to see Daddy I do, but can't find it online.

Thanks. I've seen that one too. Its pretty eye opening... I'm going to look over documentary heaven again and see if there is anything new.

side note, I have seen casting companies looking to do a reality tv show on "courting". Should be interesting.... I bet the Jinger and her sisters would be Blessed to help there family make some extra money by being on a show or two, or three...

Yep, I've been talking about the courting doc on the thread about the Smiths (the Big O pun is because they're trying to sell it to the Oprah network). When I was researching that I actually found mention of another courting documentary... I want to say it was called To Be One? I've never heard of it before.

A favorite documentary is Jesus Camp, which I think you can find on YouTube and I know you can find it on Netflix. Be warned though it is creepy scary what they children are spouting.

Does anyone know where I can get the documentary Food Stamped? It's not on documentary heaven or the usual free sites, and I really want to see it!

This one looks good, and the comments are interesting. It's called "Deborah 13: Servant of God".

http://documentaryheaven.com/deborah-13-servant-of-god/

Ooh. Just started watching it now, it's good. Thanks for the link!

Interesting to see that in the UK they have tracts that look like 1 million pound notes - when I think about it, well, of course they would! But I've only ever seen the dollar versions :)

Archived