IGNORED

Michael Crook LDS nut

fundiefun

http://www.michaelcrook.org/2011/11/15/ ... er-virtue/

http://mormon.org/me/6P4K/

Of course she asked to be sexually abused and trafficked she was asking for it :snooty:

This POS should take up with the pissing preacher since they both love to run their mouths about those in the armed forces and cry persecution when taken to the cleaners. This guy is a vile excuse for a human being and what gets me is that he has been on some mainstream LDS websites like they don't bother to look at who they want to represent their cause. If you do some digging he has a less than stellar past and his child was removed from him and his now ex wife's custody by child services which doesn't surprise me.

Is this some kind of parody?? How does the church not reign this dude in?

Sadly he is the real deal he has a very colorful internet history and paper trail even at one point being a member white supremacist website stormfront while still married to his wife looking for a young girl 18 and up as a possible "mate". He is very sick and is known for posting things about people's deaths and mocking them it turns out that mormon thing is just to meet other mormons, but still guy is a whole different branch of craze. He makes the pissing preacher look sane.

Are those really quotes from the Mormon prophet? The guy that all LDS believe is God's mouthpiece?

Yes. I remember learning about this in a lesson in my Young Women's class.

Are those really quotes from the Mormon prophet? The guy that all LDS believe is God's mouthpiece?

You have no idea. The Mormons believe in some seriously crazy shit, but they are so damn good at putting out a certain image that people tend to think they are harmless. Trust me, they most certainly are not. They have an agenda, just like the fundies do.

They definitely do not believe that anymore, though. They've said some crazy shit for sure over the years, but they're getting better. They've still got a lot of awful beliefs, but not that bad. That man is horrible.

I really was under the impression that the church would attempt to shut these types of things down. Especially if the guy is a member of the church and is saying things that are no longer church beliefs. Can't they discipline him?

I'm sure they'd be less than thrilled if they knew about him. I wrote to the church (via the mormon.org site) about his profile, I'll be curious to see if they actually take it down given his other writings.

You have no idea. The Mormons believe in some seriously crazy shit, but they are so damn good at putting out a certain image that people tend to think they are harmless. Trust me, they most certainly are not. They have an agenda, just like the fundies do.

Well you know Deelaem, milk before meat, nonmembers and newer converts can't handle some information without having a testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel.

But seriously, I was taught that rape is most times the victim's fault and that was only about 4-6 years ago. So they are most certainly still teaching it in my former ward. But then again I was taught that pre-marital sex is almost as sinful as murder and so was any form of masturbation. And that I shouldn't have close friends outside of the church because they weren't as moral as us.

[

But seriously, I was taught that rape is most times the victim's fault and that was only about 4-6 years ago. So they are most certainly still teaching it in my former ward. But then again I was taught that pre-marital sex is almost as sinful as murder and so was any form of masturbation. And that I shouldn't have close friends outside of the church because they weren't as moral as us.

That's so ridiculous and incredibly harmful. I'm sorry you were taught that. I've heard other stories of people in the church teaching this recently, which is completely reprehensible.

I also don't think the leaders of the church would agree. I did a search for "sexual abuse" on lds.org and found a number of articles. So far none of them express any condemnation at all of the victim. I'm curious to see if that will change if I go farther back.

Here is the church's main page about abuse. "Victims of abuse should be assured that they are not to blame for the harmful behavior of others. They do not need to feel guilt. If they have been a victim of rape or other sexual abuse, whether they have been abused by an acquaintance, a stranger, or even a family member, victims of sexual abuse are not guilty of sexual sin."

Also, this article says to "withhold judgement" when helping abuse victims and to "Help survivors of abuse understand that they are not bad because bad things were done to them. Appropriately place responsibility on the perpetrator. Don’t imply that being abused was the victim’s fault. People do not have to repent of evil that was done to them; in fact, they cannot do so."

Then again, Elizabeth Smart's (who is LDS) bishop, did declare her "pure before the lord" and her grandfather added that she had been "robbed of her free will." So, I can't imagine the above is the official LDS stance on rape. However, I wouldn't doubt that you had this experience Samantha. As we've discussed about other religions on this forum, most recently today, there are a wide variety of opinions and practices w/in each sect/religion.

I think it was at ex-mormon that I read that pre-marriage chastity is such a big deal, that if you're planning to do the deed and she backs out... well, you having sex before marriage would have been just as bad as you raping her, so why not? No idea if a lot of people really think like that, though. It seems... uh, pretty weird.

OMG -I wondered where he disappeared to! :lol:

This guy is a complete and total fake, deadbeat and a compulsive liar. My ghost-hunting group had quite a bit of trouble with him about 4 or 5 years ago - way past the point of him just ridiculing us about our paranormal hobby. He said we ruined people's lives and, if there was a child living in the home we investigated, that we should be brought up on child abuse charges for mental cruelty. He even went so far as to post our board members phone numbers, addresses and whatever financial information about us that he could get ahold of. He was encouraging his "fans" to harrass us and he came -this- close to saying they could stalk us, if they thought they could get away with it. It was a pretty creepy time for us and, according to our research, he only lived about 40 minutes from any of us. During the worst year of it, we did 2 lectures at the public library of his hometown and you can imagine how on edge we were!

So, now he's a Mormon ... great. I wonder if they found his videos of insulting police officers on simple traffic stops and spitting on a veteran's grave (in a large Atlantic Co, NJ cemetery). In the video, he promised the next time, he'd relieve himself on it instead of just spitting. :evil: Yeah - he got fined for that one.

ETA: Oh! If you want to really mess with him - find typos and tell him about them! Well, don't really tell him what the spelling or grammar mistake is - just hint around at it. "Hey, Mike - check out Pg 2 of your post. *Big* mistake there, buddy. Somebody's gonna think you're stupid or something." The angrier he gets in his replies, the more mistakes he makes!

OMG -I wondered where he disappeared to! :lol:

This guy is a complete and total fake, deadbeat and a compulsive liar. My ghost-hunting group had quite a bit of trouble with him about 4 or 5 years ago - way past the point of him just ridiculing us about our paranormal hobby. He said we ruined people's lives and, if there was a child living in the home we investigated, that we should be brought up on child abuse charges for mental cruelty. He even went so far as to post our board members phone numbers, addresses and whatever financial information about us that he could get ahold of. He was encouraging his "fans" to harrass us and he came -this- close to saying they could stalk us, if they thought they could get away with it. It was a pretty creepy time for us and, according to our research, he only lived about 40 minutes from any of us. During the worst year of it, we did 2 lectures at the public library of his hometown and you can imagine how on edge we were!

So, now he's a Mormon ... great. I wonder if they found his videos of insulting police officers on simple traffic stops and spitting on a veteran's grave (in a large Atlantic Co, NJ cemetery). In the video, he promised the next time, he'd relieve himself on it instead of just spitting. :evil: Yeah - he got fined for that one.

ETA: Oh! If you want to really mess with him - find typos and tell him about them! Well, don't really tell him what the spelling or grammar mistake is - just hint around at it. "Hey, Mike - check out Pg 2 of your post. *Big* mistake there, buddy. Somebody's gonna think you're stupid or something." The angrier he gets in his replies, the more mistakes he makes!

OMG I remember that! If your group is SJPR, I remember those posts, and he did nothing of the sort. Don't mistake me, I'm not standing up for him in any way, but it irks me when people portray themselves as victims when they're not. I especially disagree with his little post on rape, but anyway....

Unless I missed something, he never posted your addresses and financial information, and I definitely don't think you were "on edge." He's 110 soaking wet...are you that scared? I remember when your group sent your lawyer after him, and Crooky told him to pound sand. AND HE DID. So maybe you're just bitter about all that. Sorry, I can't defend Crook, but I can say that people who believe in ghosts need mental help stat.

I also remember the cemetery incident, as it happened in what was then my hometown. I've since moved. The police were called, but there were no charges and there was no fine. Do you even check your facts before making such crass generalizations?

And I'm curious..did he stiff you on a debt or something? Why is he a deadbeat and a liar? I might agree with you on the fake thing....but you just seem to have an axe to grind. He's like a fly..just swat him away if he annoys you.

Oh, teh dramaz.

I'm interested in reading up on Mormon weirdness. My chiropractor is Mormon and I'm pretty sure he is actively attempting to bring Mr. MerryHappy and I into the fold.

OMG I remember that! If your group is SJPR, I remember those posts, and he did nothing of the sort. Don't mistake me, I'm not standing up for me in any way, but it irks me when people portray themselves as victims when they're not. I especially disagree with his little post on rape, but anyway....

Unless I missed something, he never posted your addresses and financial information, and I definitely don't think you were "on edge." He's 110 soaking wet...are you that scared? I remember when your group sent your lawyer after him, and Crooky told him to pound sand. AND HE DID. So maybe you're just bitter about all that. Sorry, I can't defend Crook, but I can say that people who believe in ghosts need mental help stat.

I also remember the cemetery incident, as it happened in what was then my hometown. I've since moved. The police were called, but there were no charges and there was no fine. Do you even check your facts before making such crass generalizations?

And I'm curious..did he stiff you on a debt or something? Why is he a deadbeat and a liar? I might agree with you on the fake thing....but you just seem to have an axe to grind. He's like a fly..just swat him away if he annoys you.

You know, someone like you brings nothing of value to this thread. You're just trying to stir shit up. So fuck off.

OMG I remember that! If your group is SJPR, I remember those posts, and he did nothing of the sort. Don't mistake me, I'm not standing up for me in any way, but it irks me when people portray themselves as victims when they're not. I especially disagree with his little post on rape, but anyway....

Hi Mike! Don't let the door hit you on the way out of the Hive Vagina.

Mikey it's not too hard to find your lovely paper trail on the internet if you google your name!

The child I believe that he and his ex wife Beth lost custody of to child services was a little girl named Kaitlyn. He posted about his daughter being born on storm front and throwing a bitch fit because a family member was babysitting a child he deemed " a mud" who he didn't want corrupting his special snowflake so he cut her off. Shortly after I believe is in when CPS stepped in and removed Kaitlyn who was adopted by the foster family.

Here is Mikey is in all of his glory he looks like he is seriously inbred or suffering from FAS or some other kind of genetic abnormality. I seriously think he is mentally ill because no normal person would do the things he does.

http://10zenmonkeys.com/images/crookdork.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/S ... grave2.jpg

Archived