IGNORED

Wisdom Booklets: Anyone have 'em?

mirele

I'd like to examine them. I've got the sample of Booklet 4 that ATI has on its website, but I'd like to see more. Also, any other worksheets, ephemera, etc.

It's not clear to me, do people use these as the ONLY curriculum for their kids?

I don't have them, but I'm also curious about this. I'd love to see them if anyone is able to put them online.

I was just thinking about this the other day, so add me to the list! I know you can buy some of them on eBay but I don't want to spend money on them.

I am pretty sure my mom tossed all hers years ago. I'll ask, though. She also used to have their preschool curriculum which was the biggest load of developmentally incorrect crap ever. I do know of a couple people who only used WB, but most people suppliment. I might have some EXCEL material stored around here somewhere, though. I'll try and look and see if I kept any of the paperwork.

Count me in on this too. I know that people outside ATI ARE NOT allowed to see them. At least, not what's beyond the sample pages on the website. I have seen the turn up when sold as used homeschool curricula , but that's pretty rare.

Nothing cultish about super-secret material that costs a ton of money and the uninitiated must never view!

ETA" i see they're about $20-30 on ebay. OMG Some of the names of adult ATI Stuff:

Rediscovering a Forgotten Truth

Understanding the Biblical Foundations of Marriage

The Unexpected Enemy of Justice & Mercy

Be Alert to Spiritual Danger

The Overlooked Requirements for Riches

How to Conquer Anger by Yielding Rights

Archived