IGNORED

Let the 2012 army of god begin

fundiefan

Also, I feel a bit sickened by this.

A long time ago I followed Brantley Disharoon on Twitter. Before the wedding, just to see what he had to say (nothing much, hardly anything at all, actually).

Today, he posted a picture of his wife, titling it "The happy momma to be".

edited because I hate my greatest skill, typos.

Also, I feel a bit sickened by this.

A long time ago I followed Brantley Disharoon on Twitter. Before the wedding, just to see what he had to say (nothing much, hardly anything at all, actually).

Today, he just posted a picture of his wife, titling it "The happy momma to be".

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That didnt take him long. Gosh... she was warned.

What's the big deal?

Disharoon was charged with sexual crimes against another child (he was a child at the time) in Paulding county, georgia. After years of litigation the case was "dead docketed", reindicted as a misdemeanor involving the same parties, and he pled to that indictment. He completed his sentence so he has not been "convicted" of the crime.

My first thought was F**K!, really?!? :evil:

My second thought and completely horrible "Please have a miscarriage" (not that I really truly 100% wish it)

That poor child! That is not right, and he must have been trying hard to knock her up so quick.

I don't want a child born into that situation, I have a family situation where I don't want a family member to gain unsupervised access to his son because of the same reasoning I don't want Disharoon to be around children period!

This sickens and saddens me for the child going to be born into this family. :cry:

Oh, for--

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: fundies are the most fertile people on God's green earth. Maybe I should become fundie before TTC (in this case, not tater tot casserole).

Well, there goes my cheerful mood.

Oh, for--

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: fundies are the most fertile people on God's green earth. Maybe I should become fundie before TTC (in this case, not tater tot casserole).

Srsly. I can't even count the number of people I know TRYING to have babies, good, intelligent, decent people. Why can't "God" give babies to good people instead of insane child molesters?

Archived