IGNORED

MamaAnt had her baby

PBrooke

If we remember, back when BB had her baby and MamaAnt was so stressed, she was also early in a pregnancy of her own. Apparently she had the baby on the 11th. Still wish she'd come back to post, but I can understand why she wouldn't, too.

She won't come back. We were a crack in her armor. She's a great friend of the Smith's - her daughter's betrothal is part of the Smith arsenal - she cracked enough to express her anger over what she couldn't control. Her daughter's birth experience. It was just a crack. Far outside their lines and rules and image. She won't be back and she probably won't open her blog again. She exposed some of her humanity and that is wrong.

I do hope she and her baby are healthy. Beyond that...nothing.

I wish her well and I wish she would come back. I think her daughter's birth experience was a wake up call to her which she didn't like. I'm sure her marriage is fine and her experience of patriarchy is a good one, but it was obvious that her daughter's wasn't. I feel for her, I really do. But I suspect that she has closed her eyes to it which is really sad.

I do hope she and her baby are healthy. Beyond that...nothing.

This. Weren't she and her husband the ones who accepted a dowry and signed a contract during their daughters "betrothal"? If so, then I don't like her no matter how "nice" she seems. Nice people don't do such things.

Archived