IGNORED

Interviews in 19KAC

Daenerys

I've thought for years now that Josiah is gay. Maybe that's becoming more obvious as he enters puberty and that's why they've yanked him from the interviews. I don't watch the show anymore, so I hope y'all are kidding about Smuggar growing a beard. :o

Did Grandma Dugger move out? Last I noticed, she lived with the Duggars....but I really don't watch the show all that much any more, so I may have missed it.

Oh! I have no idea - there was a big gap in there with me watching the shows, so for some reason I figured she was one her own, I forgot about her being there. Damn. Well there goes that option. Maybe one of their relatives who doesn't approve, or Anna's inlaws who understand. Just so they know they have options in life.

Honestly, I don't see anyone in the Duggar kids lives being willing to help them leave. Grandma and Amy both are a part of the show, the crew are employed by TLC, & all of their friends are fundies/ATI/etc. I think it would take JD helping by making some "outside" friends that would let them crash with them (I say JD because JB and M seem to let him do whatever he wants and he would have the most freedom).

Archived