The Fundie baby boom

tabitha2

So in the next year we have:

Two new Wissmans

Two mini Maxwells

One little J'kid for the Duggars

One Batesling

And one Staddon.

They could not have planned it better if they tried-some of the most Important ATI/VF families birthin' for the Lawd all together :lol:

Two new Wissmans

Two mini Maxwells

One Batesling

And one Staddon.

They could not have planned it better if they tried-some of the most Important ATI/VF families birthin' for the Lawd all together :lol:

Well I'm not buying gifts for all of them. Perhaps I'll just send them some coupons :lol:

Well I'm not buying gifts for all of them. Perhaps I'll just send them some coupons :lol:

Cheapskate. Let's at least buy them a packet of grape Kool-Aid each. Prepare the little fetuses or newborns for the rest of their lives.

I'll bet that we also have a new Bradrick Baby. Iam actually pretty surprised that they haven't announced anything yet. Usually Kelly has a baby every year. Iam also pretty sure that there are going to be some new Mortons and that Anna and Smuggar will have another "blessing" (she might be pregnant already!)

Two new Wissmans

Two mini Maxwells

One Batesling

And one Staddon.

Plus at least one more Morton (Wesley & Rachel). I say "at least" because this clan is reproducing like rabbits. I would not be surprised if Noah&Dorothy receive their second blessing next year, not to mention Mike&Kressant and Katie&Alan who both seem to have one child every year.

Two new Wissmans

Two mini Maxwells

One Batesling

And one Staddon.

Plus Kelly bates.

Plus at least one more Morton (Wesley & Rachel). I say "at least" because this clan is reproducing like rabbits. I would not be surprised if Noah&Dorothy receive their second blessing next year, not to mention Mike&Kressant and Katie&Alan who both seem to have one child every year.

And now Cleve is getting married too. Even if they don't have the sheer numbers of the other smortons I wouldn't be surprised if they popped one out quickly.

No doubt there will be some new Mortons and Smiths and even another Sanders spawn. As someone else said, another Bradrick too. Probably a second one each for Blair and her teen-husband and David Brown and his wife. Pretty much anyone who had a baby more than 3 months ago or got married in the last few months of will have in the next few months, will create new little fundies before the end of 2012. There also seems to be an abundance of 18-20 year old's in fundie land, so some transfers of authority should certainly be coming up too. There are two Sanders girls of prime baby making age and a Smith girl too. Of course the Maxwells have four unmarried adult children but I don't fool myself into thinking any of their authority will be transferred or any of the boys will get a helpmeet.

Also look for another LiaS Baby-They don't front like some of these folk do,they try for the babies and I think she may be getting antsy as her youngest just turned one in June.

Friends, we may be in record territory. As far as I know, I’m not currently expecting. But if I’m not pregnant already, then my next duedate will be over 2 years from the birth of my last child.

Because of this and because my sister-in-law just announced that she’s pregnant, and because we were all just at a baby shower for another sister who is due in December, pregnancy is very much on my mind. It’s so much on my mind that I just ordered a 25-pack of pregnancy tests on Amazon

Also look for another LiaS Baby-They don't front like some of these folk do,they try for the babies and I think she may be getting antsy asher youngest just turned

Wow. She wrote that?! How many kids does she have? 12? It's official, these people are obsessed with babies. 25 pack of pregnancy tests? Sheesh, she can't have babies forever. It's almost like hoarding. They need another baby. Why can't she just be happy with the children she has? Why can't she just be happy for her sister's pregnancy and the coming baby and her brother and sister-in-law who are expecting? It's not about them, it's all about her. She's not the only one who behaves this way either. It's like they can't stand it when another woman is pregnant and they have to share the spotlight. Ugh.

Also look for another LiaS Baby-They don't front like some of these folk do,they try for the babies and I think she may be getting antsy as her youngest just turned one in June.

I find that disturbing. Very disturbing.

We bought a jumbo pack when we were ttc, those things are effing expensive. But we're only having #2, not number #22 or

anything like that.

ETA:

I'm guessing at least 2 S'morton/Sanders babies not counting LL or Rachel's. And a wedding. We've gone two years without a wedding.

We bought a jumbo pack when we were ttc, those things are effing expensive. But we're only having #2, not number #22 or

anything like that.

ETA:

I'm guessing at least 2 S'morton/Sanders babies not counting LL or Rachel's. And a wedding. We've gone two years without a wedding.

Yeah, but you were actively trying to create your family, not hoard children as a reward/validation/to fulfill your purpose.

But now we've run out of men of marriageable age, the ones who can do what they want. The girls have to sit on their hands and wait. I'm thinking maybe Willie R. or Edgar R. might be getting to that age, but then they seem to be having fun being young guys, so why bother?

Yeah, but you were actively trying to create your family, not hoard children as a reward/validation/to fulfill your purpose.

Well if you ask some we were trying to fulfill the "gay agenda" (which I always seem to lose, I've never been able to keep a day planner in my life). :lol:

But don't they all pretty much spawn once a year, regardless?

Gretchen from YLCF is probably going to go for #4 as well, I get that perfectionist vibe from her. Nothing short of a full quiver will do!!

Archived