IGNORED

Educate Me on Our Patron Saint

Soulhuntress

Saw Harry Potter and there were lovely scenes of St Rickman as Snape. I wanted to share that lovely man with his followers!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtuAshhMWT5K4eiV62x8tdt_HTDTQBwgvjKIkf138TlTRmpVExHg

Mmmmm....

My husband and I are rewatching all the HP movies before we go see the new one, and I am loving the Rickman moments!

There were some awesome Snape moments in the new movie. Just have to say he defrauded me. Oh yes indeedy he did! I must be evil because a Bellatrix costume would be fun if I can fit my fat middle aged self into it.

Saint Rickman has been defrauding me since Die Hard. I'm watching HP and the chamber of secrets right now, which doesn't have an awful lot of Snape in it unfortunately.

The amount of time I just spent on Youtube watching sexy Snape videos should be illegal. No matter how much the video sucked, I kept watching and clicking.

Chamber of Secrets just started here. Love to get my Harry Potter fix.

Alan Rickman was so good in HP 7.2, he really did a great job. I loved the **** spoiler **** flashbacks.

For my money, nothing beats St. Alan in a little film directed by Anthony Minghella: "Truly, Madly, Deeply." Trust me, you'll weep.

Chamber of Secrets just started here. Love to get my Harry Potter fix.

Alan Rickman was so good in HP 7.2, he really did a great job. I loved the **** spoiler **** flashbacks.

Absolutely, hands down, my favorite 15 minutes of the entire series. I really think Snape's story deserves its own novel.

He could market a video where he reads the dictionary and I would buy it just to hear his voice. *swoon*

The back of a shamppo bottle even... hell, don't stop there even just watching him breathe in and out makes me totaly defrauded. I am going to buy sense and sensibilty asap just to see him in my favorite style of mens pants and swoon with his voice.

Oh, a nice thread to wake up to... :) Yes, that man has talent. And I'm not just talking about his acting. Lol.

Admittedly, I only know who St. Rickman is thanks to the Harry Potter movies. I will happily see more of his movies, he's fucking awesome.

For my money, nothing beats St. Alan in a little film directed by Anthony Minghella: "Truly, Madly, Deeply." Trust me, you'll weep.

This!

Absolutely, hands down, my favorite 15 minutes of the entire series. I really think Snape's story deserves its own novel.

agreed...I had to hide my sniffles from my husband, who would have rolled his eyes at me.

Ah yes, I really loved how well they did the final bit of the Snape story. He really did it justice and made me even more of a fan.

I sobbed at that point in the theater. My boyfriend made fun of me for it afterward but GOD DAMMIT that scene didn't make me cry much at all in the book. It's the power of Rickman.

The actress playing Lily Evans-Potter, I must add, also did wonderfully with that scene. TT^TT

He could market a video where he reads the dictionary and I would buy it just to hear his voice. *swoon*

Same here, he's the main reason why I have a copy of Sense and Sensibility.

Same here, he's the main reason why I have a copy of Sense and Sensibility.

Maybe he could make a GPS voice :P

Y'all make me giggle, I don't think he's hot, but I'm 24 so I'm really not swooning over 65 year old men...

Maybe he could make a GPS voice :P

Y'all make me giggle, I don't think he's hot, but I'm 24 so I'm really not swooning over 65 year old men...

Blasphemer! Heretic!

Hq6ZIuQFUY0

Archived