IGNORED

Duggars have a special announcement!/Number 20 merged

Ralar

They announced Jordyn's birth on Mother's Day 2008 and said "We just found out Monday night" so who knows?

Well, if that was the case, then it definitely does seem possible that she'd be okay with telling the whole world when she was very, very early into her pregnancy.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's quite possible, but she would still probably only be a month or two into her pregnancy now. If she got pregnant in August, I'd think she would have known when she was interviewed a month ago (unless she has really irregular periods), but if she got pregnant in September, she may not have known.

She's 45, and said when they found out about Josie that she thought she was going through menopause, so it's entirely possible that she skipped a period and it didn't pique her pregnancy radar.

She's 45, and said when they found out about Josie that she thought she was going through menopause, so it's entirely possible that she skipped a period and it didn't pique her pregnancy radar.

That's also very possible. Now I'm really, really curious to find out what the announcement is!

As much as I don't want to see another child brought into this family, I kinda hope it is #20. 19 is a crap number, and if the show ends, how else are we going to get our Duggar fix?

After they marry off JD on the show, which I suspect will be the "announcement," another Anna D. pregnancy won't save the show, even if it means episodes of them remodeling the house while Anna pukes all over the place. Then what? I seriously doubt there's a J20 on its way, so they're going to have to get creative.

It's a long time before the next Duggar male is old enough to consider marriage and the only way Boob will be able to keep the D&P show running is to marry off a J'Slave to a local boy to keep her nearby so she's on call for filming and lame field trips.

TBH, I hope Boob shuts it down after JD gets married, but sadly, I have a feeling that Smuggar is doing everything he can to get a spinoff. Bleech.

Maybe that is the big announcement?!?!?! Michelle is in menopause!!!!!

Seriously though, they have only ever announced pregnancies on the Today Show. JD is a "minor character" and his engagement wouldn't be big enough to warrant a Today show announcement. I'm doubling down on #20. My votes for names: Jacob or Julie.

Irregular periods?? I'd say so! She's probably used one box of tampax, cumulatively, over all of her childbearing years...

Maybe that is the big announcement?!?!?! Michelle is in menopause!!!!!

Seriously though, they have only ever announced pregnancies on the Today Show. JD is a "minor character" and his engagement wouldn't be big enough to warrant a Today show announcement. I'm doubling down on #20. My votes for names: Jacob or Julie.

I'm probably leaning towards it being # 20 at this point, to be honest, but we'll see. On another blog, someone said that Michelle mentioned something about "criticism" in the previews. Anyway, since I didn't choose a boy's name before to go with Julie, I'm going to go with Jared, Jeffrey, Julian, or Jacob.

Edited to fix a riffle.

Irregular periods?? I'd say so! She's probably used one box of tampax, cumulatively, over all of her childbearing years...

LMAO! I totally just had a mental image of a box of tampons from 1988 collecting dust in her bathroom cupboard.

Oh no.. this announcement can only mean something bad. Best thing would probably be if JD would get married to some girl. I think he would be a nice and caring husband and do a much better job than his older brother. I don't know wether I should hope for the girls to start courting, because marriage life wouldn't be like a life in freedom..

I hope that it is not number 20!!

LMAO! I totally just had a mental image of a box of tampons from 1988 collecting dust in her bathroom cupboard.

GREAT!!

OMG me too!

"Mama, I'm out of tampons, can I use one of yours?"

"NEVER!!! Go get ome somewhere else!"

Hey if she's had them that long, she might be slightly protective of them haha

Agreed. I love the name Julie and I think JB got robbed on that one...

With 10 boys, you'd think they'd have hit Jacob before resorting to the decidedly non-Biblical Jackson, which is based on the English surname. All of the other boys have names connected with the Bible or Christianity, including Jason which, although associated usually with Greek mythology, is also considered a Hebrew variant of Joshua, and Justin, which was the name of an early Christian scholar (and Catholic saint, which probably makes it a bit borderline).

What time is it on??

My bets are on either #20 or JD courting. BUT remember how all the girls looked to Jana when asked about courting? We can only hope for her. Also, I hope IF she's courting/engaged, it's a REALLY nice guy. Maybe she could run away with him :geek: not that this is very likely for her....

Please, don't let it be # 20. PLEASE.

Gold. Solid gold.

I would consider being awake to catch the Today Show announcement but sleep is more important than the Duggars and their show stopping announcements. I'm thinking it's #20 too. Bring on the bored children who are so over it. :dance:

I'm thinking either Jana's engaged (or run away & they want a national search - hey I can dream!), or unfortunately, and most likely #20 :( I refuse to start throwing out names, b/c w/ Josie's hx as the last DUggar born, I don't think this one's going to turn out...alive. No sense naming the dead yet. Macabre, I know, and tragic, but I don't think it will survive. This could actually be the end of Michelle! In which case, no JSlave will ever be leaving the compound.

I'm thinking either Jana's engaged (or run away & they want a national search - hey I can dream!), or unfortunately, and most likely #20 :( I refuse to start throwing out names, b/c w/ Josie's hx as the last DUggar born, I don't think this one's going to turn out...alive. No sense naming the dead yet. Macabre, I know, and tragic, but I don't think it will survive. This could actually be the end of Michelle! In which case, no JSlave will ever be leaving the compound.

god, it's hard to come up with even more j names, especially messed up spelling-wise.

the spanish jesús would be a fun one. is that allowed in the us??

girl:

jia

jolie

janoah

jarica

jewel?? :D

jingerbread?

jan

jessica (too common)

jeannine

janica

janne

boy:

jacob (biblical- very likely!)

jagger

jarlath

jael

god there are so many messed up names out there.

ok, i cheated and looked up baby names! only picked the weird ones though!

or something completely messed up, like

juterus

jappiness

joliness (holiness)

OH, maybe the announcement is about one of the kids leaving the movement. sigh, as if. like they would proudly announce that.

or something completely unexpected like they're marrying off jinger. or they get a sister wife :mrgreen: . or someone is pregnant out of wedlock. or they are marrying off joy-anna in a "spiritual ceremony".

my mind is messed up.

Perhaps their recent trip to Israel has inspired a conversion to Judaism.

Stay tuned folks, lots of Brises and Bat Mitzvahs to celebrate!

(A girl can hope, can't she?)

I'm gonna step out on a limb here and say the Duggar Daughters Fashion Line is being released.

:lol:

It's not too far from possible. I want so bad someone's pregnant out of wedlock!! Or the again, I don't...because the faimly would give them shit.

Someone tell me what time it airs? Do they have a livestream? I want to watch. Please.

(Perfect sort of program to have lunch with! And simultaneously (sp?) snark on here. :D

7 am Central Time

Sure you wanna eat lunch and watch the Duggars? You might wind up choking if its shocking enough... barf if its too annoying or cutesy... or lose your appetite looking at Jim Bobs face.

:lol:

I might. I like fundy-watching while having lunch. Especially documentaries. My stomach is tough. :D The only way that would get me choking is if they decided to give the kids freedom from now on, this being day 1 and being on the show without them.

So as far as I looked up, it's 4 am in central time now? Is that right?

That would make for lunch at 2 pm, not sure if I can wait this long. Hmmmmm.

Archived