IGNORED

101 Ways to say "I love you"

Shirley MacLaine

WASH THE DISHES FOR HER You don't have to clean the whole house, but just doing one chore such as the dishes once in a while, or at least cleaning up after yourself, will help her out a lot./quote]

Yeah, don't get carried and actually clean the house, taking away her job. Then she would feel so purposeless and unfeminine. (Not to mention losing the opportunity for tip money she could use to shop for a new womanly night gown.)

:mrgreen: Don't get carried away and do too much for her! Love the part about the tip.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, verbalize everything you're doing as you do it and describing how it makes you feel? I love me some dirty talk, but I'm picturing "my penis is now going in. It makes me feel good. Now I am withdrawing my penis. It makes me feel good."

HA! That is exactly what I pictured! You know fundies would not have proper dirty talk.

I actually had an interesting lesson in school the other day. One of my boy students is the king of cheesy pick up lines. I finally snapped and gave him a lesson, and I think the girls in the class benefitted, too. It was one of those either/or things--"which would you rather: being told your eyes were as blue as sapphires, or being told you are kind?" Girls: "Kind." "Being told your hair shines like the sun, or being told you make someone feel really special?" Girls: "Special."

Of course, he still didn't really get it, but I think the girls did. :)

This list is ridiculous.

Though I do enjoy when he does chores around the house, because I know his standards and mine are vastly different, so he's doing it because he loves me. He seriously doesn't care if there are dishes on the counter and table 24/7 and if there are 47 pairs of shoes in random places all over the floor.

And what is up with the 6 second rule? Seriously? If you have to count while kissing, you're not doing it right.

I honestly love undressing my husband when he gets home. He loves it too.

I'm home alone most of the day so when he gets home it's nice to have a few minutes to just unwind with each other. I take off his jacket and work shirt, rub his shoulders, scratch his head and just kind of snuggle up to him for a bit.

He always reciprocates later by rubbing my feet and back before bed.

Meh, it works for us. Some people don't like it and it's never EXPECTED from either of us, just something we both really enjoy.

oh and I make him heart shaped things all the time, he thinks it's adorable.

I think you've just hit the nail on the head - you do these things because you both like it, not because some internet personality has told you to!

I wish my partner would think I'm adorable when I make heart shaped things. I love making things heart shaped :violin:

So as I sat today in front of our wood-stove, perusing FJ and otherwise relaxing from a long, stressful work week, my headship made a fabulous split pea with ham soup (I do not think he cut the ham into heart shapes, but I will find out later), cleaned the kitchen, and did some outdoor home improvement type stuff. All the while, he took no issue with me needing a day to veg. Tomorrow, I will do laundry and clean the bathrooms while he watches some football. This is love, with no tit for tat and only a few gender stereotypes. :D

Archived