IGNORED

Is it just me? Am I seeing things?

nolongerIFBx

<>

(Note: I am not implying anything about anyone! Just any time I see Jennifer's new picture pop up during the opener I think "She looks like Erin Bates in that picture.")

Erin Bates looks a lot like Jana, and so does Jennifer. They all have that girl-next-door pretty thing.

Hmmm.....

<>

Bates Boy

<>

Duggar Boy

Could Gil and Boob be swa.......nah, not possible. ;)

I was thinking more along the lines of they forgot whose kids were whose the last couple of times they fellowshipped.

I think they all look really generic. Jennifer and Erin both have blond hair and light skin, but that's where it ends. Kelly and Gil really do have a strange combination of looks, and some of their kids just ended up with strange mixes.

I was thinking more along the lines of they forgot whose kids were whose the last couple of times they fellowshipped.

:lol:

THIS! I've had it happen in my family with much much smaller amounts of children (3 from each family to be exact!) My one uncle's kid got in the car with his cousins and NOBODY NOTICED until they got home.

Ha ha ha! Maybe they're swingers!

That all hinges on whether Kelly can handle Jim Bob's bad breath...

...and whether Gill can suffer through Michelle's squeaky voice...

Ha ha ha! Maybe they're swingers!

I can hardly describe the disturbing pictures that I have in my head right now. :? :shock: :o :roll:

Archived