IGNORED

Kristina's Kids: Lint

titus2_4u

It's not "helping out" when a father takes care of his own kids, or when a husband maintains his own house. It's called being a decent human being and you don't get a cookie and a medal for it. Damn, fundies sure have low expectations for fathers.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just waiting for the next blog post with either a pic of an ultrasound or pregnancy test with the caption "Guess what? Baby C is due October 23rd! LOL!!"

Seriously, though, I hope they wait awhile before trying to have more.

I would have no qualms about placing a bet that before the twins are a year old, that picture and announcement will show up on her blog.

They wouldn't say they try to have kids. They just do what god made just for the married people to do and if god puts a baby in the womb because of that, well, then it's a blessing.

I'm going to set up Desert_Vixen's tot for embarrassment...when Mini Vixen was about 18 months, I was visiting DV and MV at their then place in Georgia. I left my purse lying out, and turned around to see MV toddling down the hall towards me, dragging my purse behind her, holding a fistful of my tampons raised high and proud.

If it's hard with three kids one and under, what they hell do they think it will be with four kids two and under or five kids three and under?

There's a lady down my block with 5 kids under 3 (1, 1 born very soon after the first, then triplets*) and when I see her and her husband at church, they send the 2 older girls to sit with other people, they're each holding one of the triplets, and the third is also usually with someone else. I don't see how it's a blessing to have all those kids that close together with 3/5 of them are always with other people. I'm not saying they shouldn't have had them or anything, but maybe just not that close together. 5 kids are a blessing whether you have them in 3 years of 10...

* Interestingly, all 5 of their kids were conceived through IVF. The oldest 2 are "Irish twins" and then they had the triplets. Can someone fill me in on IVF? Like, shouldn't the doctor wait a while before giving the OK to try IVF again so soon after giving birth?

I would have no qualms about placing a bet that before the twins are a year old, that picture and announcement will show up on her blog.

You're actually giving them a year?!

I'm going to set up Desert_Vixen's tot for embarrassment...when Mini Vixen was about 18 months, I was visiting DV and MV at their then place in Georgia. I left my purse lying out, and turned around to see MV toddling down the hall towards me, dragging my purse behind her, holding a fistful of my tampons raised high and proud.

That happened to me too but with a twist. My oldest was 13 months and for some months had a love for plastic lids. Butter lids, formula lids, whipped cream lids.. all lids. He kept them stored in the bottom kitchen drawer and would play with them for hours. Well my ex and I went out to Cali to visit his folks and he brought along contraception in hopes that I would agree to have sex with his lying, cheating abusive ass again. (didn't happen and I left him taking our 2 babies 5 weeks later.) Well I was in the kitchen showing his mother a new recipe and had my hands full with a new born and trying to make dinner when my 1 year old walked out and handed grandma some birth control foam and condoms.He wanted the tiny little lid aka condom. I'd liked to have died right there but at least my ex-mil said it was a good thing. Never mind she saw it as a good thing as I wasn't strapping her pewcious baby boy with anymore burdens called grandchildren.

My youngest handed my now MIL my favorite BOB and in his sweet 2 yr old voice said it was his new pet. She still judges me on that. :lol:

I'd think you'd be so exhausted that sex would be the last thing on your mind.

SHE may be too exhausted, but HE is only "helping out" so I'm sure he's quite well rested for the 15 seconds he needs to get his rocks off. Being a good wife, she'll just smile and think of england (if she's awake). She's totally knocked up by christmas.

As for toddler toys, when I was little my mother likes to tell people that my favorite toy was the dog's food bowl, preferably full. It was an awesome hat. They had to switch to kibble because of my fashion choices.

SHE may be too exhausted, but HE is only "helping out" so I'm sure he's quite well rested for the 15 seconds he needs to get his rocks off. Being a good wife, she'll just smile and think of england (if she's awake). She's totally knocked up by christmas.

As for toddler toys, when I was little my mother likes to tell people that my favorite toy was the dog's food bowl, preferably full. It was an awesome hat. They had to switch to kibble because of my fashion choices.

I'm thinking it will take around six months for her to get pregnant again. Anyone know if she's breastfeeding? I would hope that breastfeeding twins could help delay things a bit.

I have a feeling he may not have had much to do with day-to-day child care with Kloe. Even now, I can't help but take fundiewife/mommy bloggers with a grain of salt. She says he helps, but who knows what that really means? Hopefully he's doing enough with Kloe and the twins to convince him to keep it in his pants for awhile.

It's hard to tell w/ these fundies if what Kristina says is actually what she means, or if this is that fake 'constantly finding ways to compliment your husband' thing that Anna Duggar also does (like when Josh grilled steaks and Anna said, "you are a wonderful cook and a wonderful husband"). It's so forced that it comes out sounding fake.

My son just turned a year old two weeks ago. His favorite toys right now are an old remote control and a box of Teddy Grahams. Although, he does really enjoy a set of weeble wobbles that a friend got him for his birthday. He'll throw them and when they hit the ground and pop back up, he'll laugh his little ass off. It's hysterical. He just can't figure out why they don't fall over like the rest of his toys. LOL

Our kids are probably within a week of each other. One year olds are crazy little mofos!

I think the lint roller shows what a natural and fond mom Kristina is. If she was as concerned with her image and presentation as many fundy families, she'd have taken away the lint roller and made Kloe hold a teddy instead. Taking such an interest in such totally random objects is completely normal 13 month old behaviour, and it's lovely..

Given her poor health, I really do worry about her getting knocked up again anytime soon. She may be incredibly fertile, but this is definitely a woman I can see encountering some very risky pregnancy complications (or post-childbirth complications) down the road if she does not give her body time to heal and recover. Her body is depleted enough, it is not going to have much to give to a new pregnancy.

Even if she feels "obligated" to keep having the babies, I would find it horrible to find out that her husband would rather see his wife compromising her health than doing anything to prevent more babies. There is nothing "blessed" about that.

She's always sick and she mentioned once that after Kloe's birth she was hemorrhaging (I can't haz spellz). Now she has mono? Take a break. It's okay. Children ARE a blessing... Doesn't that make you want to give them the very best?

My 15 month old's latest lovey is the toilet brush. We repeatedly tried to stop him from taking a liking to it, but there's really nothing we could do. After hiding the old toilet brush from him, he found the plunger and decided it was an acceptable substitute, and that's when I realized he needed his very own toilet brush and made a $3 investment in my sanity.

I'm thinking it will take around six months for her to get pregnant again. Anyone know if she's breastfeeding? I would hope that breastfeeding twins could help delay things a bit.

Hopefully she is breastfeeding, but I'm sure that is hard with twins. I so hope they wait and enjoy the kids they have before adding more.

Oh, I'm sure it can be done, but with her being so sickly and all, I wonder if she even can. Does anyone remember if she breastfed Khloe or however that kid's name is spelled.

Did anyone else notice that the little ones both seem to have a sort of mottled appearance? I'm extraordinarily pale and my skin does that when I'm cold. (It's actually doing that right now; :shock: time to turn on the heat.) I certainly hope the twins were warm enough during that photo shoot!

I'm with everyone else in hoping that there's a lapse between these blessings and the next.

She did better than her uncles, who when they were toddlers not only found our mother's tampons, but opened them, pushed the tampons all the way up out of the applicators, and distributed them all over the living room. A whole box of the suckers.

Our kids are probably within a week of each other. One year olds are crazy little mofos!

Mine was born on 10/16/10. And yeah, one year olds are crazy! The first thing my kid has to do with anything you give him is push it around the room. He'll get in a crawling position, put one of his hands on the object and push the item as he crawls. We have absolutely no idea why he does this.

Mine was born on 10/15/2010. He does the same thing with pushing things. Climbing is getting to be the main issue, or rather falling as a result of climbing! I noticed Kloe has no bumps and bruises and I was thinking, must be nice.

I love the name Chloe but refuse to acknowledge the way she spells her daughters name. Kloe? Stupid!

I can't seem to make my brain stop pronouncing it like "roe" with a silent 'e'. I have no problem pronouncing Chloe the right way, I guess maybe because it's not as short?

What did she end up naming her other two?

Did anyone else notice that the little ones both seem to have a sort of mottled appearance? I'm extraordinarily pale and my skin does that when I'm cold. (It's actually doing that right now; :shock: time to turn on the heat.) I certainly hope the twins were warm enough during that photo shoot!

I'm with everyone else in hoping that there's a lapse between these blessings and the next.

Not to be horrible, but I don't think Kristina and hubby make cute babies at all. Kloe was a very unfortunate looking newborn, and has grown into her looks a bit now that she is a little older. Kloe had that same pale mottled look too.

Paler skinned babies do that when they are cold. They just need to be wrapped in a blanket and they'll pink up.

Archived