IGNORED

Kristina's Kids: Lint

titus2_4u

She has a new post up about the kids. It sounds like she's getting a lot of help, which is good. I couldn't imagine dealing with that many babies while in poor health:

Thankfully I have my mom's help during the day and Josh's at night. Josh has done wonderful at helping me out when I need it. I think he realizes how hard it is to manage with 3 kids 1 and under. Josh is such an awesome husband...I couldn't have asked for a better one that is for sure!

One funny detail. Look at the picture of her one-year-old. She's holding a lint roller for some reason?

//1.bp.blogspot.com/-cGnPXOgAlO8/Tq8eQR_twfI/AAAAAAAABTM/CM08N5kfVg0/s1600/DSCF7758.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Babies do the oddest things, maybe it was a fun toy at the moment? I know my own little guys would carry around odd things that made them happy. Like daddy's gloves, mommy's hairbrush or worse bra, the tv remote or a can of soup. Who knows why, but at least she isn't standing in the front window wearing "pretty necklaces" of mommy's underwear around her neck. :shock: :roll: Or maybe just my kids were little weirdos. :lol:

Babies do the oddest things, maybe it was a fun toy at the moment? I know my own little guys would carry around odd things that made them happy. Like daddy's gloves, mommy's hairbrush or worse bra, the tv remote or a can of soup. Who knows why, but at least she isn't standing in the front window wearing "pretty necklaces" of mommy's underwear around her neck. :shock: :roll: Or maybe just my kids were little weirdos. :lol:

My littler sister used my mom's bras as slingshots when she was really young. And I apparently had a cardboard box I would scribble on and would throw a temper-tantrum if anyone took away from me.

Little kids are just weird, but in the best possible way in my opinion. :D

My 1 year old spends the majority of his day carrying around whatever prize he found. Lint rollers, a box of dryer sheets, my keys... He went through a stage last week where he even slept with my sunglasses.

I found this sentence odd, "I think he realizes how hard it is to manage with 3 kids 1 and under."

She thinks?

He realizes?

It's hard??

It just seems like this is something they would have considered (or thought or realized) before they decided to "let Jesus take the wheel".

My son was really into carrying around our blender lid for a while. Now he carries around a little book light that clips onto the book.

And yeah... I'm glad he "realizes" it's hard. He didn't realize it was hard to raise kids when Kloe was born? He didn't think "Wait... We're going to have 3 of these?!" when she found out she was pregnant again? Well at least he's helping, unlike Stev-o Anderson...

I laughed at Kloe (ugg! that name!) holding the lint roller. Sometimes we let kids hold what they enjoy to get a smile out of 'em. It actually made me think Kristina's a pretty good mom as far as hard-core fundies go. She let her daughter have something she enjoyed and didn't take it away from her to make it look perfect.

At that age I would give them whatever safe object they wanted just to keep them happy.

Kloe's really cute in those pictures. I have first-time parent friends who spent tons of money on toys for the baby. They had a lot of laughs, because under the age of two, he completely preferred non-toys: boxes, decorative fall gourds, the dog's tail, etc.

My year old nephew tires me out when my sister hands him to me for five minutes. The thought of having three of them makes me faint.

How did she end up with three under 1?

How did she end up with three under 1?

Got pregnant with twins shortly after her first was born, is my understanding. I think the twins were somewhat early . . .

My daughter was almost two when her brother was born. She took the plug from the bathtub drain, named it after her brother, wrapped it in blankets and carried it around. Go figure.

I found this sentence odd, "I think he realizes how hard it is to manage with 3 kids 1 and under."

She thinks?

He realizes?

It's hard??

It just seems like this is something they would have considered (or thought or realized) before they decided to "let Jesus take the wheel".

I have a feeling he may not have had much to do with day-to-day child care with Kloe. Even now, I can't help but take fundiewife/mommy bloggers with a grain of salt. She says he helps, but who knows what that really means? Hopefully he's doing enough with Kloe and the twins to convince him to keep it in his pants for awhile.

Got pregnant with twins shortly after her first was born, is my understanding. I think the twins were somewhat early . . .

My daughter was almost two when her brother was born. She took the plug from the bathtub drain, named it after her brother, wrapped it in blankets and carried it around. Go figure.

Awww, that is adorable. Weird and adorable.

He didn't realize it was hard to raise kids when Kloe was born? He didn't think "Wait... We're going to have 3 of these?!" when she found out she was pregnant again? Well at least he's helping, unlike Stev-o Anderson...

I think he (and she for that matter) was too busy talking about God is so good to us and Praise God to think about the reality of having 3 kids that young. Saying praise God for your blessings and actually dealing with those blessing are two different things.

So she has mono again? Good thing she has help with the kids. With all her health issues I don't see how this girl is cut out to have a large family. If they can't bring themselves to use birth control I hope they at least abstain for awhile.

I still can't get over how awful those baby names are spelled!

I'm just waiting for the next blog post with either a pic of an ultrasound or pregnancy test with the caption "Guess what? Baby C is due October 23rd! LOL!!"

Seriously, though, I hope they wait awhile before trying to have more.

I'm just waiting for the next blog post with either a pic of an ultrasound or pregnancy test with the caption "Guess what? Baby C is due October 23rd! LOL!!"

Seriously, though, I hope they wait awhile before trying to have more.

I feel the same. I just think they are too stuck in their belief system to realize that they need to wait a long time before expanding their family. I can't imagine have three 1 and under. And her one year old just had her birthday like a month ago. I'm glad he's "helping" but I realy don't see how anyone could not think three kids one and under without thinking OH MY GOD THAT IS GOING TO BE A CRAZY AMOUNT OF WORK!!

The oldest was born in September 2010. She was pregnant with the twins in January 2011 and they were born in October. They were full term and rather large for twins. I think others said, she made it to 38 weeks - damn good for twins and they at least get a healthy start to life.

It happens. It has happened and will again, in QF families and non-QF families. I've just thought more in the future, since the day she announced twins. If it's hard with three kids one and under, what they hell do they think it will be with four kids two and under or five kids three and under? They don't use birth control, she's obviously fertile, and I doubt they'll abstain in order to prevent the blessings god may want to send to them.

My son just turned a year old two weeks ago. His favorite toys right now are an old remote control and a box of Teddy Grahams. Although, he does really enjoy a set of weeble wobbles that a friend got him for his birthday. He'll throw them and when they hit the ground and pop back up, he'll laugh his little ass off. It's hysterical. He just can't figure out why they don't fall over like the rest of his toys. LOL

Archived