IGNORED

So who read the new Botkin book?

Deleted12

:sleeping-asleep::sleeping-blue::sleeping-boring::sleeping-drool: :sleeping-sleep: :sleeping-sleeping::sleeping-yellow:

ETA: It's up for sale on their Western Conservatory site. The Botkin sisters look at messy, complicated, confusing "guy-girl" relationships and explain it all for you, making it all much simpler: give up, stay at home, and serve Daddy for life.

:sleeping-asleep::sleeping-blue::sleeping-boring::sleeping-drool: :sleeping-sleep: :sleeping-sleeping::sleeping-yellow:

ETA: It's up for sale on their Western Conservatory site. The Botkin sisters look at messy, complicated, confusing "guy-girl" relationships and explain it all for you, making it all much simpler: give up, stay at home, and serve Daddy for life.

Meh. No sneak peeks, no nothing. 259 pages and it only costs $15.95. I think that says it all.

I want to read it and EVERY book on the VF website just to see what these young girls are being indoctrinated into.

Do you think fundie is contagious?! lol!

I might have bought it if it was £5 or less and available on Kindle; but I'm not forking out 16 sodding dollars and adding another hunk of dead tree to my heaving shelves just for the lulz.

I want to read it and EVERY book on the VF website just to see what these young girls are being indoctrinated into.

Do you think fundie is contagious?! lol!

I hate to give the authors the royalty $$$ so I won't buy new. However, VF materials show up on occasion at my local Goodwill. I managed to snag Jasmine Baucham's book there not long ago. Now to find time to read and review it for us....

I hate to give the authors the royalty $$$ so I won't buy new. However, VF materials show up on occasion at my local Goodwill. I managed to snag Jasmine Baucham's book there not long ago. Now to find time to read and review it for us....

If you can get through it without throwing it across the room for repeated spelling and grammar infractions. I wonder if anyone copy-edited that thing. :ugeek:

If you can get through it without throwing it across the room for repeated spelling and grammar infractions. I wonder if anyone copy-edited that thing. :ugeek:

Her father was probably too busy writing his own book, "Sorry Jasmine, But You're Never Getting Married".

(Seriously, when you only have one daughter, writing a book called "What He Must Be If He Wants To Marry My Daughter" is a pretty clear slap in the face.)

Not listed on PaperbackSwap yet (I mean, it isn't even in their system), and there's no sign on Bookfinder.

I'm in the UK so it would cost me an additional ten bucks for postage and that's a bit steep these days, in addition to the whole not-wanting-to-give-them-money thing.

There's a new post up on VD (hee, just noticed those initials!) but it's just 'some of the questions we have been asked by earnest young ladies, what we have answered in our book'. C'mon, Botkinettes, at least give us a sample chapter to snark on!

Confess, Jingerites!

How many of those questions were submitted by y'all in a spirit of pure snark, 'cause I know at least one was. :D

Archived