IGNORED

What do you think Steve Maxwell does all day?

Justme

The girls do all the house chores. The boys do the outside chores and actually have Paying jobs. Teri wrote a book. He hasn't written anything in a long time. Besides read and approve blog comments, what do you think he does all day?

Such a great question!

I think he probably manages the finances, paying bills, trying to figure out what their next conference schedule should look like. And he probably masturbates at least once.

Guest Anonymous
The girls do all the house chores. The boys do the outside chores and actually have Paying jobs. Teri wrote a book. He hasn't written anything in a long time. Besides read and approve blog comments, what do you think he does all day?

Prowls the house to make sure that nobody's trying to bolt, that nobody else is trying to get in and make friends with his kids, and that Terri isn't guzzling Pepsi.

Invents more busy-work

Looks for new ways to use "death" in sentences.

I think he has a plush Man Cave with high speed internet, cable tv, flat screens, and a mini-fridge full of all of his favorite treats. He spends most of his time alone in there saying he's "praying" while in fact he's obsessively managing his fantasy football team and watching Fox News.

Sitting in his chair, claiming to spend time with the lord, all the while thinking up personal messages he can claim came directly from the lord especially for him. Or, for his family, but through him so he can still be the idol.

I think he just micromanages everyone around him, and makes everything a pain in the ass. I see him as a religious Michael Scott, wanting endless meetings and pointless crap. Killing productivity wherever it rears its ugly head.

He probably spends several hours a day in Photoshop applying unnatural effects to the blog photos. It takes time to make your family look that creepy, after all.

Well takes a lot of time to pray about what socks he should wear that day, pray about what shirt to wear, pray about what he should lecture his family on before breakfast, pray about his neighbours going to hell for whatever infraction they've done recently, pray about what they should be praying about,

And then I bet he has to stare down each family member to ensure they are doing whatever assigned task they have at any given minute.

Checking FJ so he can change his posts. Steve, get off your ass and find Sarah a husband.

He probably lurks here a few times a day.

He probably lurks here a few times a day.

I'm sure he does. There's a reason they stopped wearing the frumpers.

He hates that he NEEDS us as a reality check. I find it really funny. Now if he'd just get on that Sarah courtship we'd know for SURE he knows we exist.

As a sidenote, a few years ago he stated either on the blog or his Pulitzer-winning Dad's Corner that his kids aren't allowed on the internet. I suppose at this point the older ones are (especially the married ones), but he made it very clear that even though they run their ministry largely online, the minions (or sorry, children) that work for him weren't allowed to be on the internet. Great business plan, Stevie! You're a genius!

Well ain't that just funny!! A few days later, low and behold, a picture of Stevie working with power tools to get ready for winter!!

Who is he calling on his blue tooth? I guess he's got to keep it handy in case Teri needs to know what to make for dinner or what soap to use in the laundry....

Yes! Coincidence? I don't think so! Gotta get that riveting post up about Stevie building a wood box since he KNOWS we've been talking about him. LOL!

There was a Mom's Corner several years ago where she said she was in essence drinking too much Pepsi (it had become an idol to her) so she quit cold turkey. Something like that.

We should send her a case of it and see if they mention it as "God's provision"! LOL! They'd probably donate it to their nursing home ministry.

There was a Mom's Corner several years ago where she said she was in essence drinking too much Pepsi (it had become an idol to her) so she quit cold turkey. Something like that.

And once again I have a WTF-moment with the Maxwells..

but thanks for informing me ;)

Who is he calling on his blue tooth? I guess he's got to keep it handy in case Teri needs to know what to make for dinner or what soap to use in the laundry....

That's his direct line to God.

I think he just micromanages everyone around him, and makes everything a pain in the ass. I see him as a religious Michael Scott, wanting endless meetings and pointless crap. Killing productivity wherever it rears its ugly head.

A Michael Scott who doesn't like fun. I mean Scott's version of fun was whacked a lot of the time...but he would have to also never crack a joke.

We should send her a case of it and see if they mention it as "God's provision"! LOL! They'd probably donate it to their nursing home ministry.

The Elderly love Pepsi. ;)

Archived