IGNORED

Rebecca K. - commenter on the Maxwell blog!!11!!!!

Guest purposing

Guest Anonymous

I am really curious about Rebecca K. (the Maxwell blog frequent commenter with all the exclamation marks!!!!1111!) and wonder if anyone knows her or if she has her own blog. She seems to be a 12-year old version of Taryn.

Given that the Maxwell's don't allow friends, and as we know that Steve moderates the blog comments rigorously, I am surprised so many of Rebecca's nonsense comments get to see the light of day...todays was certainly 'something to consider'....

Aaawwww!!! How cute! How sweet!!! Nathan, Melanie, you’re doing a good job training your girls to bless others. Pretty picture, Anna! Looks like Bethany is inheriting Abby’s squinting look.

Do we know anything about her?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a picture of her at one of the recent conferences, I think. Can't recall which one offhand, but... the one in St. Louis, I think? If it's the person I'm thinking of she looked like an older teenager or young woman. I'll try to look it up too, but you can maybe read over their recent entries (if I'm not just confused).

Her comments probably get through so much because she falls over herself to compliment and adore them.

This. Steve probably likes that.

Guest Anonymous

Maybe he thinks it is a compliment to comment on a child's squint....

She is distinctly odd though. I'd love her to have a blog. :lol:

And a quick search found this recent post about the Maxwell visit: hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2011/10/maxwell-conference-1.html

Great find, synchroswimr! (or !!11!!!!). Given this blogger's love of both the Maxwells, and exclamation points, I'll bet it's the same

Rebecca K.

DSC_1838.jpg

That's Rebecca K. and Sarah, in St. Louis. I think the Hiswayservers blogger is her - she looks the same, AND she actually blogged about attending the Maxwell conference in St. Louis, at this link:

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2011/10/maxwell-conference-1.html (there's a part two linked from there)

(ETA: Someone beat me to it! But also, the pic above is from the Maxwells' blog.)

Thanks so much for the Hiswayserves find, yes! It's great to see pics of the Maxwells NOT run through the Maxwellian filters.

The little girls in the picture with the caption, "Anna and Mary talking with the Johnson girls", the little girls look like the witches that Swedish girls dress up as on Easter. Just saying :twisted:

She's got the creepy eyes! (!!11!!!!!) Um, and the creepy face...

I do like the purple of her frumper. I wonder if it would make a nice knee-length or slightly shorter skirt? Or is the pattern too much?

I just can't get over the cakes, which according to her profile are a source of partial income for them? Anyway, this one was double the mix!!!!11!!!1

DSC00725.JPG

Guest Anonymous

Oh dear, if you look at the October 24 post, it looks like the family wore fancy dress for Halloween.... but nope the pictures are of the parents' 20th wedding anniversary where they dressed the family in full (shiny satin) bridal gear to renew their vows. The men look OK in tuxes.... why oh why would they have chosen those fabrics for the girls..... :o :roll:

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-belated-anniversary.html

Guest Anonymous

It looks like Rebecca's friend Abi, in this photo is the illustrator of Sarah Maxwell's books. A sinful pleasure-seeker who attends church picnics, by the look if things......

101_0023.JPG

Guest Anonymous

Shame on you Abi Klein - hope this slide from the "Unlocking the keys to young ladies' futures" will help you learn the error of your ays:

DSC00422.JPG

What Are You Going to Do with These Years?

Waste Them?

• * Daydreaming

• * Having fun

• * Wanting to do our own... want to

OR
  • * Heart to Serve

• * Minister Joyfully

• * Follow Wh...

Sewing

• * Stitches and Pins Book
    bunkhousesewing.com

...and you'll be frumping it up in style in no time!!

Blessing

• * A brother or sister - when their sibling shows interest in what he is doing.

• * A brother - when his sister makes treats for them.

• * When someone says, "good morning, good night, or I love you."
...'cuz remember, Sister always makes treats for Brother.

What is a Vision?
  • * God has a calling for each family.
    "For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them" (Ephesians 2:10)

• * A vision is the roadmap to follow God's calling.
    • -- Calling... God's command = "Raise in the nurture and admonition of the Lord"

• -- Vision... How we get "there"
    • * Live as ambassadors for Christ.

• * In the Word every day.

• * It is getting a word from the Lord and then living it out. (Abraham Gen. 12)

The Heart Issues

• * Your parents' counsel
    • * Parents are valuable business partners:
      • * Legally you are a minor (under your parents)

• * Spiritually you are a child (under your parents)

...perhaps "Your parents" are where the investment capital also comes from?

Oh dear, if you look at the October 24 post, it looks like the family wore fancy dress for Halloween.... but nope the pictures are of the parents' 20th wedding anniversary where they dressed the family in full (shiny satin) bridal gear to renew their vows. The men look OK in tuxes.... why oh why would they have chosen those fabrics for the girls..... :o :roll:

hiswayserves-hiswayserves.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-belated-anniversary.html

My God. Those dresses are awful.

Archived