IGNORED

New Blog alert...This one will be fun! - Jacinda

Meet Jacinda, a 20 year old married in 2008 who just had her second child and proudly serves Jesus in the 'mission field of Motherhood'

Happylittlehomemaker.org

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read her Summer Book List and can't stop gagging. :puke-left:

On the plus side, she's the first fundie I've seen who correctly writes about "poring over" a book rather than "pouring over" it.

*sigh* I get skeptical of ANY married, mother of two who describes herself as a "20 year old girl".

This one should be interesting.

I have suggested this blog several times as have several others. She is the one who thought her extremely ill daughter was trying to manipulate her and could not decide how to discipline this behavior.

You will be forced to read in small doses. Breaks are necessary for the senses on this one.

"This little guy will never be seen in purple, as long as I can help it."

Seriously? Ugh.

What is wrong with dressing your baby/toddler in purple? We did with all 5 of our sons and when they wore a purple sweatop with matching purple sweat pants we called them our little grapes. Hey! I didn't say it was right or funny but our babies looked amazing in purple.

She is the one who thought her extremely ill daughter was trying to manipulate her and could not decide how to discipline this behavior.

You will be forced to read in small doses. Breaks are necessary for the senses on this one.

OMG that's horrible. And yet so predictable :(

Also she HEAVILY moderates her comments. I tore her a new one for the manipulating daughter post (still makes me sick) and it was never posted. She has a sister who is younger than her daughter so heavy fundie background.

She is the one who thought her extremely ill daughter was trying to manipulate her and could not decide how to discipline this behavior.

You sure? Other than her daughters broken leg i haven't come by any thing like that on her blog yet.All I see is naive women child who thinks she knows more than she does and is surely in for lesson in reality.

Yes but I can't find the post. She has completely changed the site. Her husband has been known to get on people who post "mean things" to her.

OMG, I don't think I have ever seen a newborn with so much hair.

happylittlehomemaker.org/2011/03/soon-very-soon.html

OMG, I don't think I have ever seen a newborn with so much hair.

happylittlehomemaker.org/2011/03/soon-very-soon.html

Two of my sons had much, much more hair than her little guy and the other 3 had about same as her little cutiepie. My one sister had baldies and the other 2 had babies with just a light amount. My mother's babies ran the whole gambit. My 2 little hairy ones, you could braid their hair at birth and it fell to their shoulders too. People always thought they were girls but with my luck my girls would have been born bald and without the killer eyelashes my sons got.

I made it a paragraph in before I had to stop reading because I'm afraid I might cause someone bodily harm if I continue. The title of her blog alone is enough to make me gag. This woman is a terrifying mix of stunted child and evil Zuzu type.

"This little guy will never be seen in purple, as long as I can help it."

Seriously? Ugh.

Purple is the traditional color of royalty! No reason why a boy can't wear it, it's often used to represent Jesus in the Catholic church.

(Oh yeah, us ebil Catholics :twisted: )

But purple does to little girls what blue does for boys.

Someone needs to send her a link to one of the places that discusses how pink was originally intended to be the color to represent boys and blue for girls.

I quoted a lot of excerpts from So Much More in this post. It is by far,, one of my all-time favorite books and I've read it a thousand times over.

That... explains a lot. :think:

She's the sickest she's ever been, but we're so thankful she seems to be on the mend now. The hardest part for me is knowing when and how to discipline a sick child who's still too young to reason with. Is she misbehaving because she's over tired, or because she's actually a sinner? Is she whining because her throat hurts, or because she wants her own way? Is she crying because something doesn't feel right, or because she's trying to wrap me around her finger? Or is it a combination of both?

I don't know about all the answers to these questions, but I do know this... the person who wrote these questions wrote them because she is sick... a sick human being who has been so twisted by this crap form of religion that she frets over how to punish an extremely ill young child. :angry-steamingears: I mean, this is truly sickness. There simply must be some sort of imbalance of the mind to spend so much time obseessing over whether your 1 year old is misbehaving because she's a sinner or manipulating you through crying.

So, dear Jacinda, I'm sure you will find us someday and I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart: Fuck You. Your children deserve better.

(I apparently have no patience for this crap today.)

I don't know about all the answers to these questions, but I do know this... the person who wrote these questions wrote them because she is sick... a sick human being who has been so twisted by this crap form of religion that she frets over how to punish an extremely ill young child. :angry-steamingears: I mean, this is truly sickness. There simply must be some sort of imbalance of the mind to spend so much time obseessing over whether your 1 year old is misbehaving because she's a sinner or manipulating you through crying.

So, dear Jacinda, I'm sure you will find us someday and I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart: Fuck You. Your children deserve better.

(I apparently have no patience for this crap today.)

I have one answer that takes care of the whole shebang by negating most of the questions.

You do not discipline a sick one year old. Simple.

I was a little shit when I get sick as a kid. I am SURE I drove my mother crazy because I was whiny and implacable, occasionally angry and hot tempered, and generally just a pain in the ass. But mostly, I'm a good person and was a good kid. I was acting that way because I was sick - because my body didn't feel good and I was young and didn't know how to express that. Believe me, your one year old wasn't trying to manipulate you or be a sinner - her body felt like crap, so she acted like crap. It happens, especially when kids are too young to understand better ways to express how they feel.

*sigh* I get skeptical of ANY married, mother of two who describes herself as a "20 year old girl".

This one should be interesting.

Hey, I still refer to myself as a girl!! Sometimes, I even refer to myself as a "chick." :mrgreen:

On the plus side, she's the first fundie I've seen who correctly writes about "poring over" a book rather than "pouring over" it.

You know, I don't think I've ever actually used that phrase but if I did, I probably used "pouring over". I guess you learn something new every day! Thanks for the tip.

Archived