IGNORED

"steak or chicken?"

browncoatslytherin

My daughter whined the entire time during this episode. Boring to the nth degree. Then my husband came in and the 3 of us had a massive snark fest. We eventually wandered off topic and changed the channel.

It's like I watch the Duggars out of habit now, IF I can stay awake. :roll:

What was that watery gruel-like material Anna served? I thought it was baby food, but I noticed it on Josh's plate as well. Pureed taters?

I'm pretty sure it was, in fact, pommes puree with waaaaay too much milk or butter. Looking at it made me throw up in my mouth a little. Haven't they heard of MASHING them with the skins on? I'm sure Smuggar could use the fiber... Maybe they're going to use the leftovers as wallpaper paste?

Wait, shouldn't Smuggar be doing the grilling? I mean, cooking dead animals over an open flame is pretty high up on the Manly Activities list, wouldn't you agree?

:character-willie: <----------This is the manliest smiley I could find.

Wait, shouldn't Smuggar be doing the grilling? I mean, cooking dead animals over an open flame is pretty high up on the Manly Activities list, wouldn't you agree?

:character-willie: <----------This is the manliest smiley I could find.

Goundskeeper Willie!!!! I'd think a kilt is not manly enough for fundies unfortunately--and it might be too defrauding! :(

On a related note, my fiance totally has a kilt. He wore it when we went to prom together forever ago. <3

Goundskeeper Willie!!!! I'd think a kilt is not manly enough for fundies unfortunately--and it might be too defrauding! :(

On a related note, my fiance totally has a kilt. He wore it when we went to prom together forever ago. <3

My brother bought a kilt on his honeymoon in Scotland. As we are Ashkenazic Jews, the only thing the kilt is good for is for him to dress up on Halloween as Rowdy Roddy Piper.

What I found most amazing was the fact that Anna seemed to think that she is the only person in the world to have ever managed to take 2 kids to the grocery store. She managed the same way everyone else has.

Of course, there were plenty of posters on other sites that wanted to bemoan the fact that she (heavens) left one child in the car seat while she brought the other one in the house, etc. People seriously thought she should have stayed home until Josh got home to babysit or that she should have called over 1 of the J-slaves to babysit. People have been leaving babies in the car for 2 minutes to take the toddler in the house since cars were invented. There are saftety issues, and then there is reality.

I was thrilled when pay at the pump gas stations were invented, so that I didn't have to feel guilty because I had to run into the gas station and pay after pumping gas.

Did you catch that Josh no longer has 2 car lots, but has consolidated into the former Taco place?

I watch this show now to put me to sleep. After watching Josh put the grill together, my brain said "SLEEP!"

Slept like a baby.

Archived