IGNORED

"steak or chicken?"

browncoatslytherin

so i'm watching the new 19 kids and counting episode, and anna called josh to ask if he wanted to grill out for dinner. he said yes, so she asked if he'd like steak or chicken, and he said, "steak sounds good." um, i seem to remember in their honeymoon episode when they had steak and he said something to the effect of "it's steak now but after this it'll be hamburger." then again it's probably all set up and sponsered by tlc, so blah. it still bugged me tho.

Did I really waste 15 minutes of my life watching Josh & Anna grill ?? This show has gotta be on it's way out. What's next? an entire hour of Jimbob flossing his teeth???

This is why I stopped watching this show long ago. Nothing exciting ever happens. Even when they go on exotic trips it's just so boooooring. Maybe part of it is they're not allowed to do anything fun. But at least give me interesting or contraversial! Why is this still on?

Next week: Josie eats strained peas and Michelle changes a tampon. Don't miss it!

Michelle would never be allowed to wear tampons. Too sinful :lol: Now if Jana were to wear tampons that'd be even bigger news

Next week: Josie eats strained peas and Michelle changes a tampon. Don't miss it!

I'm not going to say it, I'm not going to say it, I'm not going to say it.

It's for episodes like this where I am so glad I have no TV (or at least I tell myself, becuae really, who doesn't want to watch JB floss?).

Seriously? That passes for drama or reality? It's quickly turning into either a scripted soap opera or a discontinued TV show. Makes me glad I rarely watch TV. (We have it, it's just that our TV screen is also DH's computer screen, and his school sounds far more important than catching 19 and Counting episodes...)

How about Joshie try making steak sometime? That would totally be drama. Him doing girl's work! Does he even know how to fire up the grill or turn on the oven?

Now THAT I will watch.

I'm not going to say it, I'm not going to say it, I'm not going to say it.

Nike?

You know it will be Gerber peas and Tampax tampons, with the containers turned so you can see the label clearly.

Nike?

You know it will be Gerber peas and Tampax tampons, with the containers turned so you can see the label clearly.

And then the 19K&C Facebook fan page will be flooded with comments about how Michelle is setting a bad example because tampons are The Devil's Fingers and using them counts as adultery.

Is there anything exciting going to happen?

boob got tested for allergies. whoop de freakin' doo

Not to mention Anna's trip to the grocery store. I kept waiting for something to happen, but apparently it was just to document her first time out with two - count 'em two - kids. The show is clearly on it's final legs now.

What was that watery gruel-like material Anna served? I thought it was baby food, but I noticed it on Josh's plate as well. Pureed taters?

And then the 19K&C Facebook fan page will be flooded with comments about how Michelle is setting a bad example because tampons are The Devil's Fingers and using them counts as adultery.

This made me LOL so hard i got the hiccups!

i did giggle like a 5th graders when the nursey said he was going to get a bunch of pricks in his back.

But of course Michelle will have to ask for Jim Bob's permission before changing the tampon, and ask him which brand and absorbency to use.

And then she'll go the prayer closet to quietly weep because having a period means she isn't pregnant again.

That 80 y.o. woman doctor was interesting though. It was great seeing a doctor her age still working. And Jim bob and Michelle both sang her praises even though she's a woman. Hint, hint parents, maybe one of your daughters could become a doctor.

The 2nd show was a rerun of the visit to the Bates'. I watched it, hoping to see the horses again but it was the son's courtship. I wanted to see the horses after reading here from people who know more about horses than me (i know next to nothing). I hadn't noticed anything unusual the first time because I had no knowledge so wanted to pay attention this time. Maybe next week's 2nd half.

As for Michelle and tampons, would they even stay in? :lol:

That 80 y.o. woman doctor was interesting though. It was great seeing a doctor her age still working. And Jim bob and Michelle both sang her praises even though she's a woman. Hint, hint parents, maybe one of your daughters could become a doctor.

The 2nd show was a rerun of the visit to the Bates'. I watched it, hoping to see the horses again but it was the son's courtship. I wanted to see the horses after reading here from people who know more about horses than me (i know next to nothing). I hadn't noticed anything unusual the first time because I had no knowledge so wanted to pay attention this time. Maybe next week's 2nd half.

As for Michelle and tampons, would they even stay in? :lol:

She probably used a whole roll of Bounty, still on the core. It's the Quicker Picker Upper you know.

I was laughing my ass off when boob was cryin about getting poked... I've sat for 3 hours (with breaks) getting tattoo'd and didn't whine that much

Remember, Josie is only allowed to eat strained peas while lying flat on her back, and must be fed the peas with an iced tea spoon. As for Michelle and tampons, I am reminded of an old joke: What do elephants use for tampons? Sheep! Yes, I'm 12. Deal.

I'm watching the encore airing now. I think Anna grocery shopping is a bit boring. The phone call and the grocery shopping seems pretty staged to me.

Archived