IGNORED

The Maxwells a home

flojo

I wonder Sarah doesn't use Twitter. It would be so much more apropos.

Dinner ready soon. What a blessing.

Eating dinner. Don't anticipate any indigestion. Hearts are open.

Had a joyful time washing up dinner. Here's Mary at the sink.

Feel the need to take a dump. Please pray. Pictures to come.

Took a dump. Thanks for praying!

Literally ROTFLMAO, my cats are starring at me wondering why I'm laughing.

edited to fix formatting error

Anybody notice in the post just before arriving at home, they mention a serious accident on the interstate.

They also mentioned the prayed for the victims.

First time I've seen them say that. Maybe the criticism here has been getting through a little bit.

DSC_4869.jpg

Look what "welcomed" them when they arrived home. I would think candy corn and those pumpkin shaped candies wouldn't be allowed as they (IMO) represent Halloween, but I suppose they could just as well represent the autumn season. I hope they are allowed to enjoy them before Daddy takes them away. A HomeTrack student "Mrs...." from Canada sent them a HUGE box of the Caramilk candy bars. Hmmm..., this time a name was mentioned, leads me to agree w/others that Steve or someone else in the family does lurk here. :naughty:

Enjoy your HALLOWEEN harvest candy, Maxwells! Mmm, sweet idolatry!

Steve will probably dole out one square of chocolate per person per day for the next year--but only if everyone behaves properly.

Steve will probably dole out one square of chocolate per person per day for the next year--but only if everyone behaves properly.

:lol: My thoughts exactly. I figure that should last them until next year...

:lol: Yup, Steve will probably keep the chocolate in a safe.

On hectic days, I wish my life was as boring as the Maxwells...but for the most part, I think my life is way more interesting!

Even my most boring, brain numbing days are not as boring as the Mawells. I always have my mind that is free to think whatever it wants whatever it wants without having to run to daddy or the bible to approve the thoughts or wash it away. I can watch movies, surf the Internet, read fiction. Have a drink with dinner or after or both. Crank the 80's rock to motivate my cleaning mojo. Call a friend, who is not related to me, and have a conversation because we do not live together and share every second of our existence so there are actual things to talk about!

The list is endless, and I am glad of that. I will never lead a life as boring as they do. I have options and can make choices.

I wonder Sarah doesn't use Twitter. It would be so much more apropos.

Dinner ready soon. What a blessing.

Eating dinner. Don't anticipate any indigestion. Hearts are open.

Had a joyful time washing up dinner. Here's Mary at the sink.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Dear Maxwells, this a.m. I got up drove down to the pub where everybody knows my name, had a couple of bloody Marys, ate some eggs benedict, drove my pal to the grocery picked up a couple of things. Dropped my pal off, went to the hardware store. Put away stuff, made and installed a window screen. I smoked some pot, cause I can legally, and listened to NPR while eating junk food. I'm truely blessed. PTL

Dear Maxwells, this a.m. I got up drove down to the pub where everybody knows my name, had a couple of bloody Marys, ate some eggs benedict, drove my pal to the grocery picked up a couple of things. Dropped my pal off, went to the hardware store. Put away stuff, made and installed a window screen. I smoked some pot, cause I can legally, and listened to NPR while eating junk food. I'm truely blessed. PTL

Awesome.

I was just wondering what my blog (begging for prayers) post would look like if I were to channel a Maxwell.

Please pray. I am driving to work and going through wicked construction zone.

Please pray that no one goes on a tangent at work today. I can't take the drama and it is breaking my spirit.

Please pray. My computer is finicky and no one is interested in taking care of it. If it doesn't work right today I can't do my job.

Please pray. I forgot my lunch and need to eat because I am starving.

You blessed me so today and I could feel the lord's hand in everything. I made it through the construction zone, no one had a fit at work and there was even a meeting to discuss the drama and dealing with it instead of having a fit. Praise the lord, he gave me more than I asked for because he is so good and I am such a perfect servant of his. IT came and replaced my power cord and did a few other things and my computer ran fine all day. Lord, thank you for sending IT; I know it had nothing to do with the ten service tickets I've put in over the last week, it was all your doing! And the best of all, my boss ordered in lunch for everyone! And he didn't even know I forgot my lunch. Thank you lord for laying it on his heart to feed the troops. I felt all your prayers all day and they reached the lord and he did everything just perfect for me, me, me, me, me!!

i hope they remember to stash back a couple of chocolate bars as an unholy sacrifice for uriah.

I have noticed that lately there have been quite a few photos of Sarah. She rarely appears in the blog photos (probably because she is taking most of the shots) but not so long ago someone commented how beautiful Sarah is and how they should post her pictures more often. Steve answered something like "Good point". Maybe Steve is becoming desperate to marry off his oldest daughter and is trying to get the very few suitable husband candidates to notice her. For her sake, I hope she finds someone soon and is able to start her own life... I mean the life serving her husband :roll:

I have noticed that lately there have been quite a few photos of Sarah. She rarely appears in the blog photos (probably because she is taking most of the shots) but not so long ago someone commented how beautiful Sarah is and how they should post her pictures more often. Steve answered something like "Good point". Maybe Steve is becoming desperate to marry off his oldest daughter and is trying to get the very few suitable husband candidates to notice her. For her sake, I hope she finds someone soon and is able to start her own life... I mean the life serving her husband :roll:

He may have realized that he's kept her captive so long that it's almost too late...

ATLANTA, Georgia -- The famed northern lights were seen in the Deep South Monday night, hundreds of miles farther south than normal, CNN.com is reporting.

Or was God snarking with FJ??

I also immediately thought of the Maxwells when I saw this!

Me too! Oh no, maybe we are a hive vagina!

Archived