IGNORED

God's Daughter--altering Rasta quotes to make them fit!

clarinetpower

And changing them!!!

See if you can spot the differences!

He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you.

Bob's words:

You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters?She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.

Oops.

Found the one she quoted.

You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.

The one above is the female version.

But still, she picks and chooses. Marley had a lot more to say than that. One of my favorites is:

“Who are you to judge the life I live?

I know I'm not perfect

-and I don't live to be-

but before you start pointing fingers...

make sure you hands are clean!â€

― Bob Marley

But still, she picks and chooses. Marley had a lot more to say than that. One of my favorites is:

Ohhhh, I love that sooooo much. Thanks for sharing!

Or how about:

"The road of life is rocky,

And you may stumble too.

So while you point the finger,

Someone else is judging you..." - 'Could You Be Loved'

Wait...wait. Miss Raquel....listens to Marley? This actually might make me love her a little, to think that she has a little hippie in her just dying to come out, but I guess it's more likely that she stumbled onto the quote and has no earthly idea who Marley is, or that he smoked a lot of weed and fathered a lot of illegitimate children.

Pass that spliff, Miss Raquel! I wanna jam it wid you!

I'm pretty sure she was just googling "romantic quotes" and came upon it. The girl just needs to get a boyfriend so she can find out that it isn't all kissing while leave whirl around you and dancing in a summer rain. She seems just so desperate for love that she is going to pounce on the first guy her parents approve of her courting and that never ends well.

I'm still lolzing over the big picture of Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl she put up for the Oct. 17 entry. Because of all things to extol Christian purity and virtue, it's those two.

Archived