IGNORED

Do we really share a country? Amy Duggar

Kelya

On Amy Duggar/Jordan's wall:

This makes me sick.... For people to "gag at a gnat, and swallow a camel." I live in the same town as Amy, her mother is on my friend's list. The remarks that have been made by Kel Ly is totally uncalled for! I promise you, Miss Amy is very well known in Branson, MO. Kel Ly, the day you become Miss Amy's booking agent OR you start paying her bills, then you might have a say in the matter as to what name she uses! ALSO.... The Word of God makes it very CLEAR that we are to "touch not his annointed..."

11 hours ago · Like

Twila Gosvener Dillon ‎... That "touching" also refers to the mouth! I'm sure GOD can't be to happy right now, they way Amy has been insulted and battered with the mouths of some individuals!

These are the same people who would freak out at hyphenated names, women keeping their own names, etc., but if their precious "annointed" (wtf) does it, its cool for her.

Wait, what? I really mean it, wtf? I did not understand a single word of that.

Yeah, that didn't make sense at all. What the heck are the rambling about this time?!?!?

Wasn't Miss Amy (lowers typing to a whisper) born "out-of-wedlock"?

I know Duggar isn't her legal name now, but it may have been when she was born.

I've been bored and causing a bit of trouble on Amy's wall. Most of it has been deleted now but that one really struck me, she's one of the ANNOINTED. wow.

Her music website doesn't mention Duggar at all and calls herself Amy Jordan, though it does mention her appearances on the Duggar show.

Archived