IGNORED

Could this be the new Duggars?

princessjo1988

Man, this stinks because I can't see the video/picture. All I get is a blank screen with the red x of death. Bummer.

So could someone tell me what is going on in the video/picture?

Man, this stinks because I can't see the video/picture. All I get is a blank screen with the red x of death. Bummer.

So could someone tell me what is going on in the video/picture?

It appears to be a parody of both Jon & Kate Plus 8, and 19 Kids and Counting, called Katie & Katy Plus 80. And on top of that, all of the kids are babies. It's pretty funny! :P

Nah, here are the real next Duggars/Gosselins/Roloffs:

http://thoroughlyandersoncooper.blogspo ... rsons.html

All rolled into one - biggish family (five kids), all little people, "traditional family values" (whatever the hell that might mean, but I'm guessing it's Christian suburban middle class white values)...

How long before we see them 1) remodeling their house, 2) taking "educational" trips filled with freebies and comps, 3) getting special toys and goodies (crooked houses, basketball courts, swimming pools, iPhones, etc.), 4) showing up on "sister" shows and networks (tune in next week to see Cake Boss make a "Seven Dwarfs" cake!) and 5) MOST IMPORTANTLY, having a MAJOR LIFE CRISIS (divorce, "heart attack," premie birth, etc.) that can be milked for ratings?

Archived