IGNORED

Missy Duggar/Master Bates?

jebandpunky

Is it true what I hear about Missy Jana? is she really dating (excuzay mwah courting) Master Zach Bates? How long before she becomes Jana Bates do you think? How long will they keep it Jana Duggar/Master Bates on TV before they become Mr. and Mrs. bates and then have several Missy bates and several Master Bates? :think::dance::clap::banana-dance:

I would be very surprised if there wasn't ever a Bates/Duggar courtship... though it sounds like Michaella and Zach are both spoken for, I think Erin is too full of herself to say 'yes' to anyone and Lawson is busy supporting them all... so I don't think it will be for quite a few years.

Maybe we could see Jinger Duggar/Master Bates on TV. or Jill Duggar/Master Bates on TV. How many master bates are there of eligible age?

I think there are two Master Bates. Lawson - the cowboy, bankrolling Master Bates, and Nathan - the handyman, wanna be a preacher Master Bates.

Master Bates

Isn't that a no-no in the fundie world? It's a sin in the Catholic world, not that it ever stopped anyone from doing it. :lol:

I am immature. LOL Master Bates.

Carry on! :D

I though you laughing because of the S&M use of master....then I was like :laughing-rolling:

I am immature. LOL Master Bates.

Carry on! :D

Well, I came in here to make the same snark, so we can be immature together! :dance:

I came in here fully expecting it to be a speculation on how Miss Duggar spends her recreational alone time; that's certainly what's implied by the title! (I thought it seemed a bit too risqué...)

Gosh, from the title I thought you were talking about Michelle masturbating.

It's a very good thing none of the Bates' men is called "master" in real life....

Charles Dickens had a character referred to as Master Bates in Oliver Twist. I was reading one of his very long sentences out loud in high school one day to show just how incredibly long it was, read that name out loud, and about five more people turned and stared and some tittered and giggled and it took me another few seconds to figure out exactly what was so funny...

Sometimes I think my middle name should be Oblivious.

I still find such silly jokes amusing now, though.

Who exactly is Michaella possibly courting??? When did I miss this???

:banana-dance: So I know when courting in the southern regions of the USA it is traditional to have lunch-basket auctions and then when you win the bid you get to have lunch with the person who made the basket. I wonder if the Duggars would allow this. The Duggar girls are supposed to be good cooks. I've heard it said that the older girls don't make very good cherry pie...but they sure can make a banana cream.

Ah yes, the cooking skills of the Duggar girls. Heating up frozen lasagna is SO hard, they must have been training for that for years.

Archived