IGNORED

Well, sure! The buffalo stance, explained.

MamaJunebug

I like to blame it on hemorrhoids.

Is this the Scottish Chuck Norris? I know so many Chuck Norris jokes. When my two youngest stepsons were at home, that was our dinner conversation.

Bruce Campbell is sort of the king of the just-barely-B-movie. He's most famous for the Evil Dead horror trilogy that wound up being more comedy than horror by the third one; he, as the hero, has a chainsaw-hand. He also starred in the cult hit Brisco County, Jr, set in the old West. He's also sort of famous for having the quintessential charming "hero" face, and particularly his chin.

EDIT: According to Wikipedia, he was born in Michigan. I don't know about his heritage. But while he's not Scottish, you're sort of on to something in the Chuck Norris comparison in that he's more well-known for being himself, and awesome, than anything he's done in particular.

In the library at the college where I'm studying, there's a portrait of the man whom the library is named for and it looks like he's doing the buffalo stance. I realized the other day, though, it looks like that because he's awkwardly sitting/standing on the corner of a table. Still a weird picture. It always makes me think of FJ when I walk in the library :)

Family legend has it that my great-grandfather, who was Regimental Sergeant Major of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, had to parade his men across a mirror set into the ground each morning to check that the wind could blow freely over the dangly bits. Rumor also has it that he retired soon afterwards, blind.

Ladies (and gents) watch Burn Notice on USA or find it on Hulu. Bruce is a co-star as the character Sam Axe. He's wonderfully funny, self deprecating and a joy to watch. Not to mention, he's Bruce Campbell.

Ladies (and gents) watch Burn Notice on USA or find it on Hulu. Bruce is a co-star as the character Sam Axe. He's wonderfully funny, self deprecating and a joy to watch. Not to mention, he's Bruce Campbell.

Ah, you beat me to it!

He makes the show worth watching. Jeffrey Donovan is ok, but for me Bruce is the reason to watch. Man knows where the drinks are and does as little as he has to so he can enjoy said drinks.

Archived