IGNORED

Angel is back!

LadyBBR

I had loved following Angel, Vickie's daughter from No Longer Quivering. She hadn't posed in a long time but is posting again. I guess her marriage didn't work out. I think recovery will be a longer road than she anticipated.

angelreneene.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

Where are you reading about her marriage?

here on Sunday, October 16, 2011:

It's a joke how absolutly close two people can get, and in a moment become the negative sides of a magnet. It troubles me. Also troubling is the fact that you can't marry your best friend. I tried that, and it didn't turn out. So I have another best friend, Colton, and he just abandoned me for Texas (I don't know why. Texas is bigger and less attractive than I). I thought about restlessly throwing caution to the wind and screaming, "marry me, and we shall never be apart, my most compatible friend!" Except I didn't ever really think that, because I learned my lesson. I don't love Colton that way. I want to be with him, and I'm praying for orders to texas. But marriage would not work out.

Angel, if you are reading this I am sorry to hear that your mariage did not last. Jumping into another relationship will not be the answer. I urge you to seek counseling to work through everything, it will work wonders for your life- it has mine.

Guest Anonymous
I thought she was pregnant....maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

I think she miscarried earlier in the year or late last year.

I am intrigued by her blog, but for her own sake I wish she could get a long period of private therapy with someone skilled in dealing with the issues she has. From her earlier posts, it seems she has already run into difficulties with Navy colleagues finding her blog. She has so much to work through, and there are so many other emotionally labile and needy people in her family, that writing about it publicly is just likely to fuel the fire she is going through.

I followed Angel for a while and also her mother Vyckie at NLQ, was also facebook friends with her for a while.

Angel posted about telling her mother that her stepfather abused her (sexually, I assume) for years and her mother told her she needed to be there for him.

Also, I read on Vyckie's blog somewhere that her 2nd and 3rd oldest daughters, I think, have reported about angel's husband molesting them.

Sadly, I think both of these stories are true and neither one was able to protect their sister/daughters cause they safeguard mechanisms. (no idea if this is the correct word)

I followed Angel for a while and also her mother Vyckie at NLQ, was also facebook friends with her for a while.

Angel posted about telling her mother that her stepfather abused her (sexually, I assume) for years and her mother told her she needed to be there for him.

Also, I read on Vyckie's blog somewhere that her 2nd and 3rd oldest daughters, I think, have reported about angel's husband molesting them.

Sadly, I think both of these stories are true and neither one was able to protect their sister/daughters cause they safeguard mechanisms. (no idea if this is the correct word)

that and I think both need to see a therapist on a regular basis, because many issues were unresolved, and they both seem to excel in the victimization part - which is of course understandable after such trauma.

She's right about one thing, she needs to be alone. Someone that emotionally all over the map shouldn't be getting married or looking for significant others.

Grow up, sort out your shit, see a therapist, see the world. You're not the only survivor of abuse or the only one who's seen hard times.

She's right about one thing, she needs to be alone. Someone that emotionally all over the map shouldn't be getting married or looking for significant others.

Grow up, sort out your shit, see a therapist, see the world. You're not the only survivor of abuse or the only one who's seen hard times.

Well, I wouldn't say that.

I have survived abuse and am still in the process of healing.

Without my AMAZING boyfriend I definitely would not be this stable.

Well, I wouldn't say that.

I have survived abuse and am still in the process of healing.

Without my AMAZING boyfriend I definitely would not be this stable.

Srsly glad that's working for you, but most women (or men) with serious issues are not well-served by bouncing from guy to guy while they're working those issues out. Angel doesn't make any reference to having an amazing, stable boyfriend. It doesn't work out that way for most people. You are an exception, not the rule.

No one can love anyone fully and deeply until they learn to love themselves. It is no shock that Angel has serious work to do on this and her problems are layered and complex. Having a romantic thing going on just deeply complicates the issue. She needs to take the time for herself, do the work, and then she can face the rest of her life in a much better place.

that and I think both need to see a therapist on a regular basis, because many issues were unresolved, and they both seem to excel in the victimization part - which is of course understandable after such trauma.

I hope they are seeing someone. It's not good to deal with something like that alone.

I hope both will learn to develop a radar and protect their daughters/sisters.

Srsly glad that's working for you, but most women (or men) with serious issues are not well-served by bouncing from guy to guy while they're working those issues out. Angel doesn't make any reference to having an amazing, stable boyfriend. It doesn't work out that way for most people. You are an exception, not the rule.

No one can love anyone fully and deeply until they learn to love themselves. It is no shock that Angel has serious work to do on this and her problems are layered and complex. Having a romantic thing going on just deeply complicates the issue. She needs to take the time for herself, do the work, and then she can face the rest of her life in a much better place.

She got married... that hardly counts as bouncing from bf to bf... Anyway, that would explain why she seems to have been talking to her sisters more...

She got married... that hardly counts as bouncing from bf to bf... Anyway, that would explain why she seems to have been talking to her sisters more...

Uh, the marriage didn't work out and now she's got this Colin guy thing. So what are you talking about?

Has anyone been reading Angel's new posts? I am worried about her. She seems to be in a lot of pain and has stopped taking her medication. I hope she is ok.

Uh, the marriage didn't work out and now she's got this Colin guy thing. So what are you talking about?

that's just two guys, but maybe you meant literally bouncing from a guy to another, it just sounded like she had a whole crew behind :)

Guest Anonymous
Has anyone been reading Angel's new posts? I am worried about her. She seems to be in a lot of pain and has stopped taking her medication. I hope she is ok.

Do you know Angel?

I only know of her from her blog and from Vyckie's website. She does seem very troubled and I hope she will be able to find the help she needs to deal with her issues in private.

Do you know Angel?

I only know of her from her blog and from Vyckie's website. She does seem very troubled and I hope she will be able to find the help she needs to deal with her issues in private.

no- only from NLQ which was my gateway to FJ. I read her blog periodically and it just seemed this week she was really having a rough time.

Angel if you read this I hope you are doing ok and getting the support you need.

Me too.

Archived